Poll

do you feel lil wayne has put the last nail in his coffin with these drug charges

hell yeah
1 (25%)
maybe
3 (75%)
no
0 (0%)
I hope not
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 15, 2009, 08:47:32 AM

Author Topic: lil wayne/ head above water or about ta feel the slaughter.  (Read 123 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
lil wayne/ head above water or about ta feel the slaughter.
« on: January 16, 2009, 08:47:32 AM »
it looks like lil wayne and T.I have something in common and its not that there both in the rap industry, its that they both have seemed to get themselves into the spot light and that light is provided buy the ghetto bird who never sleeps and never stops flyin, I dont know why these rappers continualy test the system, there is 2 snitches for every one drug dealer or at least thats what I believe. lil wayne has had a phenomanal last year with hits like lolli pop and leather so soft, so why put your career in jeopordy, its not the rap industry that will frown on that shit, or the fans, they love that shit, fans brag about there rappers when they do somethin dangerous, its the time behind bars that will keep a good rapper from continuing his succsess, so is lil wayne through, I dont think so, but thats this time, if he gets jail time next time and there will be a next time, his carreer will be as succsessfull as milli vanilli.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:58:08 AM by boozy »
boozy

2euce 7even

Re: lil wayne/ head above water or about ta feel the slaughter.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »
maybe.

i hope (but at the same time i know the negative answer) carter IV will be dope. ::)

nikkibug67

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 11:18:43 AM »
thats true the ghetto bird doesnt stop..... Thats keepin it real...

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 06:47:02 AM »
boozy.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 06:50:59 AM »
Outbound section