Author Topic: UN - Depopulation and world government  (Read 315 times)

SLDesigns

• Lil Geezy
UN - Depopulation and world government
« on: January 16, 2009, 03:53:22 PM »

Taste on these, then read some reports...

You will either avoid it or you'll go crazy.

Hey Ma

Re: UN - Depopulation and world government
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »
Agenda 21 is mind blowing in that it mandates significant global change on a huge level, but it deals with ecological sustainability, not, enslaving black people, or skull and bones power structures or anything malicious. hell it is available to the general public.

SLDesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 04:45:25 PM »
I mean its all there, UN is a blueprint for a Global Goverenment and its really nothing more to say. World Trade Organization, World Health Organization etc etc... All the UN countries have to follow their regulations, significant exceptions will not be made... We also have a International Monetary Fund and a World Bank...

If a burger from McDonalds can stay the same way for a year, what is in it? What if this kind of food is the only food you are allowed to eat? I hate how you need to eat growth hormone that burns your nervous system off if you want a steak, if you're forced to eat shit you'll eventually die from deficiency diseases and illnesses such as cancer.

And lets say depopulation is a very real goal for the UN (which can be suspected when reading Agenda 21) is this RIGHT?

Lets face it, the world is growing and pushing its limit, its even explained well in the Agenda, there is simply not enough food left. Is it right to KILL now or LET DIE later? I would say LET DIE because KILLING is never right.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 05:56:20 AM »

There isn't a suspected plan at all, it's not a rumour, there has been public disclosure of their intentions, only they dress it up as plans which were shelved for instance state memorandum 200.

Hey Ma

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »
Lets face it, the world is growing and pushing its limit, its even explained well in the Agenda, there is simply not enough food left. Is it right to KILL now or LET DIE later? I would say LET DIE because KILLING is never right.

Black and White fallacy. They aren't saying anything about killing off people, but population control is necessary. Your live and let live won't ensure our survival in the long run. We can't just keep spreading around like disease, if we don't show restraint soon the earth and our race will end sooner than later. why not try to ensure a good quality of life for generations to come?

SLDesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 02:22:35 PM »

Black and White fallacy. They aren't saying anything about killing off people, but population control is necessary. Your live and let live won't ensure our survival in the long run. We can't just keep spreading around like disease, if we don't show restraint soon the earth and our race will end sooner than later. why not try to ensure a good quality of life for generations to come?

By making the present generations quality of life shit and implementing world governement, still doesn't sound right to me.

Hey Ma

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 02:23:47 PM »

By making the present generations quality of life shit and implementing world governement, still doesn't sound right to me.

well, I'm sure gramps thought the invention of television, the internet, and integrated school was the devil too.

Matty

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 04:05:29 PM »
television is definitely the devil :laugh: internet is alright though 8)

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »

well, I'm sure gramps thought the invention of television, the internet, and integrated school was the devil too.

I'm sure gramps still think food poisoning is evil.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 11:03:42 AM »

Read state memorandum 200 and then try and convey the idea that a world government is simply interested in giving you milk and cookies. The fact that for a long time even the intention of world government has been dismissed or derided as being a kooky conspiracy theory should set the alarm bells ringing. It was denied and dismissed because people had not been acclimated to the idea of it and now the same architects of this present system are offering world government as the solution.

Don't drink that lead it's poisonous here have some fluoride instead.
No don't drink that sugar, sugar is bad for you, drink aspartame instead
Oh we have to ban mercury in thermometers because it's bad for you but you are a very bad parent if you don't vaccinate your child up to the eyeballs with mercury.

It's such a sick game
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:08:30 AM by virtuoso »

SLDesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 02:57:37 PM »
Well, true but world government doesn't necessarily have to mean elimination of the ideas of countries and such but rather global control of money, food and business regulations from an external organ - just like the UN. Like I said we already have a form of world governement, only the foundation. And the reason I'm afraid of global law is that you have nowhere to run if the regulations get too crazy and your country turn into a police state, tyranny will be everywhere.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »

If you control the markets of necessity then you control the world, nothing will function and of course the global law idea erodes any idea of self determination it will be a dictatorship, so the only thing left to ask is would it be a hard or soft dictatorship and from what has been occurring for a very long time the answer to that one is obvious.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 03:03:33 PM by virtuoso »

Rugged Monk

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 04:36:25 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »
There are "bad" people with bad intentions of enslavement and interupting free will, no doubt.  However they have been unsuccessful thus far, and their grip on power is going away.  I used to be very very consumed by the fear of this happening, however, I now know that it can't.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 02:56:00 AM »
There are "bad" people with bad intentions of enslavement and interupting free will, no doubt.  However they have been unsuccessful thus far, and their grip on power is going away.  I used to be very very consumed by the fear of this happening, however, I now know that it can't.

Well one thing is for sure, one way or another it's going to be messy