Author Topic: So who saw Notorious?  (Read 397 times)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
Re: So who saw Notorious?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 01:42:22 PM »
I just saw it last night... it was decent but I honestly expected a little more, the movie overall seemed to jump around a little bit and some bits and pieces of Biggie's career I felt were left out, but it's definitely worth checking out  8)

oh and now I see why Lil' Kim is angry at the film, she was most likely portrayed just right  ;D

I saw it last night too. Yeah the movie jumped all over the place....i was high as fuck lookin 2 get entertained and I actually enjoyed the movie. I didn't like the way pac was portrayed in the movie... B.S. about biggie goin' down alone when pac got shot. some other BS about biggie moms sayin she say pacs home on tv and shes a strong woman. a few other things in there just make BIG look G or a caring person that are probably false. Suge was portrayed great " WE GONE GET CHA BOY!" LOL

All my buddies loved it...i liked it.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

herpes

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »
The move theater on Linden Blvd in ENY had to of been jumping last night.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »
I just saw it last night... it was decent but I honestly expected a little more, the movie overall seemed to jump around a little bit and some bits and pieces of Biggie's career I felt were left out, but it's definitely worth checking out  8)

oh and now I see why Lil' Kim is angry at the film, she was most likely portrayed just right  ;D

I saw it last night too. Yeah the movie jumped all over the place....i was high as fuck lookin 2 get entertained and I actually enjoyed the movie. I didn't like the way pac was portrayed in the movie... B.S. about biggie goin' down alone when pac got shot. some other BS about biggie moms sayin she say pacs home on tv and shes a strong woman. a few other things in there just make BIG look G or a caring person that are probably false. Suge was portrayed great " WE GONE GET CHA BOY!" LOL

All my buddies loved it...i liked it.

I was a little blazed too watchin' the movie haha and yup, my theater was fuckin' PACKED

Hey Ma

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 01:55:02 PM »
fuck that, the movies of today >>> old shit
lol. i got a bridge for sale.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »
fuck that, the movies of today >>> old shit

lol, hell no.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 04:07:04 PM »
I saw it & I liked it.  Lil' Kim.  At least they did talk about her having aborted Biggie's baby, which she talked about on Howard Stern in the past.  And in real life, wasn't Kim the one Faith caught Biggie in bed with?  That's what I read.  She was unfaithful in real life, but it wasn't with 2pac.  Some hoops player & ???  It didn't show that near fatal incident in Sacramento where some fools were gonna kill Biggie & someone but E-40 helped stopped that.  Only knew about that on the 2.5 hour special on BET.