Author Topic: Three-1-Zero (New West) (Inglewood) (Mixtape Download)  (Read 139 times)

teletomble

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 10:54:11 AM by teletomble »

Shango

concept sounds interesting , gonna check it out

teletomble

Re: Three-1-Zero (New West) (Inglewood) (Mixtape Download)
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 09:24:14 AM »
Three-1-Zero says:

…Well I feel like right now my career is like the 1999 Los Angeles Lakers. That season for the Lakers was insane. First of all the season was cut in half due to the NBA strike so the support of basketball was at an all time low. (Kind of how the music industry is now). We had two different coaches that didn’t know what the fuck they were doing. We had crazy ass Denis Rodmanand this was also the year that Kobe and Shaq first started to “feud”. Most importantly it was their last season @ The Forum in Inglewood, California (my home town). 

…‘99 Lakers LP is a big ass metaphor that compares hip hop to basketball. Each song’s titled after a Lakers player from that year as well as other Lakers related things. Each song represents that player’s personality but at the same time has a reference to hip hop for example “Dennis Rodman” is a track with me spitting rebellious flows over a crazy ass rock and roll electric guitar and just crazy chaos on a track

…Trust me you’ve never heard an unsigned artists go this hard on the creativity for a project like this. Just take time to listen and I GUARANTEE that you will have one of thee dopest listening experiences ever!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 10:54:34 AM by teletomble »

teletomble

Re: Three-1-Zero (New West) (Inglewood) (Mixtape Download)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 10:53:29 AM »