Author Topic: Mike Dean Appreatiation Thread  (Read 1706 times)

Mietek23

Re: Mike Dean Appreatiation Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 02:38:01 AM »
Mike Dean is dope - him and Daz did a great job on 'Makaveli & Dillinger' 8)

bigpimpin20

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 03:53:43 AM »
Yo petey long time ago you said you gonna upload Sherms album Sherm Smoke. Can you do it now?

Chad Vader

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 08:48:24 AM »
no wcrydaz is corny because it was purchased by universal and it got white washed...

:o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-[ :P holly shit

this is some grass roots shit.
once you get there holler at me and ill give you elite access.

thanks,but I got more than enough with DubCC... maybe in time  ;)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »
mike dean lol, i used to speak with him on aim lol, dude a great producer, love some of his yukmouth shit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 09:54:34 AM »
Great producer, suprisingly under rated. Dont really hear he mentioned when talking about all time great producers.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 09:56:44 AM »
what dolla dolla bill song is that?
theres one out there wit nate dogg, but is that one different?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 10:11:18 AM »
no wcrydaz is corny because it was purchased by universal and it got white washed...

:o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-\ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-[ :P holly shit

this is some grass roots shit.
once you get there holler at me and ill give you elite access.

thanks,but I got more than enough with DubCC... maybe in time  ;)

its not my intention to detract from dubcnn as ive been around these parts for along time i just thought some of the OG's who go back on these forums for years or that are into production might wanna check it out...Im not trying to gangster away any posters or anything like that...i got nothin but love for this place. if you decide to come through holler at me.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 10:27:13 AM »
Mike Dean is a great producer, but he does more coke than any dude I know. His nose is a fucking vacuum. Thanks for the link to the Chill Spot. Last I heard, Mike was working with Kayne. He does his best work with the west and Rap A Lot though. Anyone know what happened to Mike's 2Pac tape? I'm still looking for his Hell 4 A Hustla Remix.

Paul

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 10:54:13 AM »
Mike Dean is a great producer, but he does more coke than any dude I know. His nose is a fucking vacuum.

Lol, nice
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »
I aint here to judge nobody...I smoke weed like a cancer patient some might call that a character flaw.

if thats what it takes to get into his creative zone fuck it ya know?

if dude aint fuckin his money up or missing his studio sessions or whatever it aint really relevant.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 01:05:53 PM »

there was a track made back in like 2001

you can hear it on Kurupt's "G-TV" during the Bad Azz freestyle part in the background

plus I've read about it on other sites talking about unreleased material

from what you can hear it's a hard track no doubt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »
yeah but im tryna to see if this is the same one as:
nate dogg does the dolla dolla bill hook

sounds like it

there was a track made back in like 2001

you can hear it on Kurupt's "G-TV" during the Bad Azz freestyle part in the background

plus I've read about it on other sites talking about unreleased material

from what you can hear it's a hard track no doubt
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chad Vader

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »
Mike Dean is a great producer, but he does more coke than any dude I know. His nose is a fucking vacuum.

if dude ain't fucking his money up or missing his studio sessions or whatever it ain't really relevant.

+ it got nothing to do with his music,the only thing his fans should care about,NOT his personal life and habits.  ;)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »

if dude ain't fucking his money up or missing his studio sessions or whatever it ain't really relevant.

+ it got nothing to do with his music,the only thing his fans should care about,NOT his personal life and habits.  ;)

Nah man, I am just saying. He's a great dude and great producer. His drug use makes his music great. It's like Dre and his chronic. Same thing for Dean and whatever drug he is doing at the moment. For example, when Kurupt was on Death Row, he made his best music over there because he got the best chronic over there. ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 01:54:27 PM »
dont know what kurupt was smokin but
he needs to start smokin whatever he was smokin when he did "no vaseline part 2"
that shit is dope and this other diss I jus heard, god damn!!!

Nah man, I am just saying. He's a great dude and great producer. His drug use makes his music great. It's like Dre and his chronic. Same thing for Dean and whatever drug he is doing at the moment. For example, when Kurupt was on Death Row, he made his best music over there because he got the best chronic over there. ;)
Cube