Author Topic: Saigon Responds to Joe Budden’s “Letter:” “Whenever I See JB, I’m Beating Him Up  (Read 418 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
I used to think all of this Joe Budden hype was way overblown, but after actually listening to his Mood Muzik series, I can't argue. I would rate a few other artists up on his level, but Saigon would not be one of them. He doesn't want it, and if he did, he would have had a track out instead of some empty threat. He's going to work harder in 2009? I think Joe is doing him a favor and helping him retire like he said he wanted to last year.
I got a bird's eye view

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^he just made a response.

somebody posted it; hope the beef blows up. :firedevil:

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone that thinks Saigon is in the same league as Joey shouldnt be allowed to listen to music.  LMFAO at comparing a one dimensional "battle rapper" like Sai to a guy like Budden who has incredible subject matter and the ability to make all types of tracks, Budden is the best all around rapper alive at the moment.

lol...fans.

Says the Chamillionaire dickrider
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone that thinks Saigon is in the same league as Joey shouldnt be allowed to listen to music.  LMFAO at comparing a one dimensional "battle rapper" like Sai to a guy like Budden who has incredible subject matter and the ability to make all types of tracks, Budden is the best all around rapper alive at the moment.

lol...fans.

LOL

Okka

As far as i know, this beef is allready over ::)

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/joe-budden-saysthe-beef-is-over/

Edit: Well, i guess not.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2009/01/22/20806521.aspx

UPDATE: SAIGON DENIES A PHONE CONVO WITH BUDDEN!

Saigon now denies that there was any phone convo with him and Joe Budden. He said that he’s now waiting for Joe’s show tonight to see what happens. You know Joe and the crew Slaughterhouse are playing SOBs tonight. I am interested myself. But Sai claims that Just Blaze simply twittered about peace so that it may cool things off or something. I don’t think Joe can leave this hanging like that. On the flip side, he might want to avoid fanning the flames of beef. Keep it lyrical, or have a fair one online.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:07:56 PM by Okka »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

lol...fans.

LOL

that is pretty funny concidering you cant show me one post where i was heavily biased towards Chamillionaire. :D

Budden fans are right up there with Game fans as biggest dickriders on this board; its a shame...Joey has talent, but not nearly as much as you make him seem.

i would say he is debateable to be one of the top 5 in the game today; top 10 without a doubt.

but you guys put him on a Tupac scale & it sickens me, lmao.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol...fans.

LOL

that is pretty funny concidering you cant show me one post where i was heavily biased towards Chamillionaire. :D

Budden fans are right up there with Game fans as biggest dickriders on this board; its a shame...Joey has talent, but not nearly as much as you make him seem.

i would say he is debateable to be one of the top 5 in the game today; top 10 without a doubt.

but you guys put him on a Tupac scale & it sickens me, lmao.
i dont think iv ever put him on the same scale as 2pac...hes in my top 10 fav rappers right now cuz to me hes mad good but its an opinion

Lunatic

woah this is hot

lets see how Budden responds.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com