Author Topic: "Lebron is MVP"- Kobe Bryant  (Read 1403 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: "Lebron is MVP"- Kobe Bryant
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 03:29:04 PM »
my top 5 mvps:

Lebron
Howard
Billups
Duncan
Pierce

lol; you ball buster. :D

how is Kobe not even in the top 5 MVPs? :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 03:32:18 PM »
my top 5 mvps:

Lebron
Howard
Billups
Duncan
Pierce

lol; you ball buster. :D

how is Kobe not even in the top 5 MVPs? :laugh:

because he has Patrick Ewing, Pau Gasol, the great Lamar Odom, and the best coach of all time.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 03:32:59 PM »
i left out D-wade who's also having a better season for his team

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »
lebron = no explanation needed, look @ thread topic
howard = look how much that teams doing, and he's the reason.  20 and 14 a game and 3 blocks
billups = resurrected nuggets, they are a serious team w/ Melo healthy
duncan = held down shit while the other big 2 were hurt
PP = superman

then D-wade, Kobe, CP3 and maybe Durant as an honorable mention.

teecee

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 03:36:32 PM »
my top 5 mvps:

Lebron
Howard
Billups
Duncan
Pierce

Dude, you are almost as lame as NIK!  For real, no Kobe in the top 5 for MVP?  Str8 bullshit.  I have never been a Kobe fan, but to say he is not an top 5 MVP candidate is lame. The hate for Kobe is too thick around here.  He may not be having his best season, but then again neither is Duncan or Pierce (who has been ASS), and that didn't stop you from putting them top 5.  I know you are a huge Celtics fan (dope team), but Pierce is not top 5, or even top 10 this year.  The rest of your list is nice, although Kobe deserves a spot no doubt.  

Either way, its Lebron's to win.  Having said that, he was up there last year for a long while too, but tanked at the end.  His numbers were much better last year, but his team is so improved this year, and if you've watched all his games this year, you know he is on another level right now.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 03:38:37 PM »
When the games on the line I want Kobe. Not Lebron, not Dwight, not CP3, not D Wade. If that makes him the MVP then so be it. I'm not trying to dis-credit Lebron because what he's doing/has done is pretty fuckin incredible, but when I think of who's the better closer, perimeter defender, shooter, etc then Kobe still takes the cake IMO.

teecee

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »
When the games on the line I want Kobe. Not Lebron, not Dwight, not CP3, not D Wade. If that makes him the MVP then so be it. I'm not trying to dis-credit Lebron because what he's doing/has done is pretty fuckin incredible, but when I think of who's the better closer, perimeter defender, shooter, etc then Kobe still takes the cake IMO.

Kobe has the resume no doubt.  Having said that, he wasn't exactly clutch in his only finals as the leader of his team (nor was a 22 yr old Lebron for that matter).  Besides, guess who had the most pts per last 2 mins. of games last year?  Not Kobe.  And don't look now, but Lebron is the leader of the best defensive team in the league currently, while Kobe's team does not close out on shooters and lets guys into the lane at will.  Better shooter?  Kobe for sure, but then Lebron still shoots a better FG percentage, gets more assists, blocks, steals, rebounds at very comparable mins. (.8 difference as of now).  Really, Lebron has vastly improved as a defender this year, while Kobe has regressed save for a few games (he was  :o against Wade, but has not been bringing it consistently). 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 03:45:08 PM »
my top 5 mvps:

Lebron
Howard
Billups
Duncan
Pierce

Dude, you are almost as lame as NIK!  For real, no Kobe in the top 5 for MVP?  Str8 bullshit.  I have never been a Kobe fan, but to say he is not an top 5 MVP candidate is lame. The hate for Kobe is too thick around here.  He may not be having his best season, but then again neither is Duncan or Pierce (who has been ASS), and that didn't stop you from putting them top 5.  I know you are a huge Celtics fan (dope team), but Pierce is not top 5, or even top 10 this year.  The rest of your list is nice, although Kobe deserves a spot no doubt.  

Either way, its Lebron's to win.  Having said that, he was up there last year for a long while too, but tanked at the end.  His numbers were much better last year, but his team is so improved this year, and if you've watched all his games this year, you know he is on another level right now.

understand that there is less Kobe hate here then there is Kobe dickriding. The more dickriding, im sure the more hate there will be.

Im not a Kobe fan, but he has to be in the top 5 for MVP.

Mine as of right now,

1. Lebron
2. Kobe
3. Howard
4. Duncan
5. CP3

And Im a Spurs fan.  Thing is, Lebron, Kobe, and Howard's teams are all playing at a higher level then mine right now. I think if our record was up to par with those three teams I would make more of an argument for Duncan, but not right now. By the end of the season you never know. Same goes for Paul. The Celtics record is very good also, but I dont see them as having that ONE main guy.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2009, 03:47:35 PM »

being clutch doesnt make u MVP. Robert Horry would never be the MVP.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »
my top 5 mvps:

Lebron
Howard
Billups
Duncan
Pierce

TeeCee,

Kobe is a better player than most of those guys.  this is MVP...for who's team would be worst off w/o them.  kobe is not having as great as in impact.  Kobe has several advantages (the best coach, a nice PF/C combo, and the supposed '6th man of the year"....plus the Lakers get 43 home games a year)

put Lebron this year on the Lakers instead, and the Lakrs are winning every GAME.  forget home/road, that teams goin 75-7.   

thats how much better his game's been this season.

and chauncy billups and d-how have much less to work w/ too!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 03:51:49 PM by Hack Wilson »

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »
my top 5 mvps:

Lebron
Howard
Billups
Duncan
Pierce

every GAME.........75-7

maybe my math is off but...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »
teecee and daygo are makin too much damn sense...wtf happened to the sports section???

seriously though i cant wait til playoff time...thats when the MVP will emerge.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »

being clutch doesnt make u MVP. Robert Horry would never be the MVP.

it does for some players, but you have to be a star, not a role player

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:59 PM »
My top 5 for MVP:

1. LeBron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwight Howard
4. Chris Paul
5. Tim Duncan

But you never know whose team is going to take off in the second half and which teams are going to tank. Look at last year. Kobe only received moderate considerations, but a 9-2 road trip record in February and some clutch performances toward the end of the season, and he ran away with it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »
my top 5 mvps:

Lebron
Howard
Billups
Duncan
Pierce

every GAME.........75-7

maybe my math is off but...

LOL  surely you can understand exageration.

anyways, Kobe's not nearly as MVP worthy as the last 3 years.