Author Topic: Lily Allen....  (Read 573 times)

Elano

Re: Lily Allen....
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »
A nigga eating cereal gets more attention than lilys tit :P

:(

David Gutterman

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 05:18:07 AM »
maybe i'm gay coz i don't find her a 'hot chick'????? I dunno where u live but she ain't a hot chick where i come from son......maybe your standards are lower than mine....or maybe you have a visual impairment......it must be something....the bitch has 3 fuccin nipples and she looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards....you need to get out more......

hot chick ?? each to their own but IMO she ain't hot.....maybe a 5/10
i don't know...maybe you are gay.
in this forum a lot of people thinks that sarah palin is hot  :D

Elano

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 05:21:29 AM »
maybe i'm gay coz i don't find her a 'hot chick'????? I dunno where u live but she ain't a hot chick where i come from son......maybe your standards are lower than mine....or maybe you have a visual impairment......it must be something....the bitch has 3 fuccin nipples and she looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards....you need to get out more......

Yo son
learn how to quote son :P
yadda yadda son
you live on the internet son
i'm a gangzta son.
watch out cuz Son

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »
I live on the internet???? sure i do pal......i ain't the one with 5 thousand posts up in here..........
U getting pissed off coz u think lilly allen is hot and i don't agree?? U need to grow up....each to their own but you must be getting no pussy if u think she is hot.....average maybe but certainly not hot...

Yo son
yadda yadda son
i'm a gangzta son.
watch out cuz Son

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »
haha lily allen isnt that hot

Elano

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 01:10:28 PM »
I live on the internet???? sure i do pal......i ain't the one with 5 thousand posts up in here..........
U getting pissed off coz u think lilly allen is hot and i don't agree?? U need to grow up....each to their own but you must be getting no pussy if u think she is hot.....average maybe but certainly not hot...

Yo son
yadda yadda son
i'm a gangzta son.
watch out cuz Son

learn how to quote for god's sake

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »

Yo son
yadda yadda son
i'm a gangzta son.
watch out cuz Son

learn how to quote for god's sake

Nice comeback  :laugh:

Seriously, she really isn't that hot.