Author Topic: Big Fase 100 Mixtape Coming Soon *BRAZIL AND WILMINGTON*  (Read 981 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Big Fase 100 Mixtape Coming Soon *BRAZIL AND WILMINGTON*
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »
@ Teletomble: T-Fresh a.k.a T-Redd was a young rapper from Compton that got killed a few weeks back...

he looks alot like Tommy who got killed in Compton from what I heard but was from Carson

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »
i hate to see all my ppl droppin like that...somebody got hit wit the ratchet around my neck of the woods......so much drama
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 01:43:21 PM »
@ Teletomble: T-Fresh a.k.a T-Redd was a young rapper from Compton that got killed a few weeks back...

he looks alot like Tommy who got killed in Compton from what I heard but was from Carson
matter of fact that is tommy I went to middle,and high school with dude

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »
FOC I heard about Smitty man. Whats going on with FMG?

FMG is Me, Pint, AR, Black(from Inglewood), Rob-O (from Brooklyn), and Prince Benard (formerly Young P from ATL).

Only other producer is my boy Young Braze who you can hear some beats from on Ya Boy's new tape.

We gettin ready to start pushin Black real hard. Got a record with Akon n Glasses that we gonna release in the next couple weeks to start gearin up to put out his new tape. New tape features Akon, Glasses, Ya Boy, Dubb, XO, Trey Songz, Greedy, and I produced bout 10 records on it. It's soundin crazy so far. Lookin at DJ Infamous(of the Affiliates) and Ill Will to host it.

I got a crazy record on Blacks new shit too...Look out for that mixtape when it drops.

brickboy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 03:45:28 AM »
All u cats hatin on Big fase i gonna be looking at your feet when his new shit drops .. Big ups to face and brazil .

THEREALBWS

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 08:47:16 AM »
How Come The Artists On Brazil ST. Records Didnt Drop Any Mixtapes?

Also, Who's "T-Fresh"?

Most of the artists who were on Brazil Street left. That's why nothing ever came out.

B-Fly Dropped a tape. (also check out B-fly's 6 page interview in the new Sister 2 Sister Magazine)
Lost Soulz left, but I guess they back now. They had a tape that was probly 80% finished called Hollyhood.
Black Friday and I were working on a project but Fase took control of it and I dont know what the status is anymore.
Greedy is gonna be all over Fase's tape and he working on his own project to come out after that.

wat...ma nigga fase got the cd droppin...thats wazzap.....

Wuttup Lano. Brazil Street OG lol.

yeah im waitin on that greedy shit i hit him up bout it he told me its droppin real soon

six 1 nine

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2009, 09:49:13 AM »
All u cats hatin on Big fase i gonna be looking at your feet when his new shit drops .. Big ups to face and brazil .
[/quote

LOL and why would we be looking are our feet? because were gonna be dissapointed? haha

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 09:58:23 AM »

Yeah T-Redd is Tommy.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »
I thought he said he couldn't rap? This is gonna suck.
wats good music to u??

I see where you're going with this so let me stop it right now. I'm not hating on dude. I just remember he did an interview (when he first started beefin with Game) saying that he was wack at rapping so he basically lived out his dream to be a rapper through Game. So the fact that he said that then and is releasing a mixtape now...I have reason to believe this shit is going to suck.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »
I thought he said he couldn't rap? This is gonna suck.

Lmao  ;D