Author Topic: Anquan Boldin throws a fit...  (Read 430 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: Anquan Boldin throws a fit...
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 04:30:20 PM »
LOL his explanation was ridiculous.."I left cause I wanted to beat the press, I didn't want them to make a story about me fighting with my coordinator" the mothafucka couldn't even stay and celebrate with his team who hadn't been to a superbowl in god knows how long...what a clown.

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 05:50:13 PM »
he said that hes commited to the team and some other stuff

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 08:30:05 PM »
he said that hes commited to the team and some other stuff

Yeah I know Boldin's still commited I just thought he made an ass out of himself.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »
I think this situation is a little overblown and it won't be a problem. If it is, it's not about the team's performance, but rather he feels he isn't getting the money he is worth and maybe they are trying to make him look worse so nobody wants him. He's never been with any drama until recently, and a new contract and Coach Singletary would keep him happy in check. As long as he isn't a mini-T.O., stay in the NFC West.

As for Hill, I understand, although he did pull out a couple game-winning drives this year (not against great teams, but still impressive). I don't see who we can get that would be better than him. The only free-agent upgrades are longshots (McNabb, Warner), and the draft usually takes a while for a guy to be ready to start. I wouldn't mind drafting a QB to back him up, but he will probably be our best option starting next season.
true, a hefty pay day and the unquestionable no.1 spot will keep anquan happy. i agree that hill is our best bet as of now. he earned the shot to be the guy,im just sayin if im management im exploring all options available.

hopefully mcnabb goes somewhere he can be appreciated,dude gets too much hate.
I've been saying the same thing also but sadly, the Eagles are gonna hold him hostage till he dies >:( & they will also keep the stubborn Andy Reid also.  So are they finally gonna get McNabb the help he needs?  Extra receivers & RB that doesn't get injured every single game[westbrook].  And just in recently some Zona fans go vandalize his Zona home.   :grumpy: Don't they know that could seem racist?  This happened b4 the championship game.  I wish he woulda mentioned it, oh never mind the fagget racist McNabb haters would say , "STOP WHINING :'( :boohoo: 

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 01:50:07 PM »
^^On point, I've been a McNabb fan since his days at Syracuse, and the hate has been unreal since he has been drafted. Every other QB in that draft class is out of the league except for Daunte Culpepper, and McNabb is way better. He still gets hate for his performance against Arizona, because he had a bad 1st half. He could have played a little better, but considering the pressure the Cardinals got on him and the absence of a running game, that was an impressive game. Unfortunately, getting into the NFC Championship game probably keeps him in Philly, instead of going somewhere else.
I got a bird's eye view

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »
^^On point, I've been a McNabb fan since his days at Syracuse, and the hate has been unreal since he has been drafted. Every other QB in that draft class is out of the league except for Daunte Culpepper, and McNabb is way better. He still gets hate for his performance against Arizona, because he had a bad 1st half. He could have played a little better, but considering the pressure the Cardinals got on him and the absence of a running game, that was an impressive game. Unfortunately, getting into the NFC Championship game probably keeps him in Philly, instead of going somewhere else.

He'll go down as a Dan Fouts or Jim Kelly kind of player. Great QB but didn't win the Superbowl. He might very well win, but I don't see it being in Philly. He didn't play the game he needed to play in '04 against NE and they lost because of that. And there were some easy throws that would have ended up with points on the board against the Cards last week in the first half. He made piss poor throws. He could have had Moss, Rice, and Harrison out there and it wouldn't have mattered.

Would he have won Superbowls with just about every Superbowl winner of the last 10 years? Maybe, maybe not. Baltimore, Tampa, a couple of those Pats teams, Pitt, sure why not. I just don't see him winning one unless he ends up the QB on a 1985 BEars style team and just has to manage the game while the defense scores as many TDs as the offense.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 02:25:31 PM »
man, enough of this Mcnabb gets hated on, i do agree he needs weapons, but shallow i completely agree, he is pretty inacurate, in the old days his legs made up for those inacuracies, then he started playing with a chip on the shoulder cause he was considered a running 'black' qb, and not a precise 'white' qb, so he stopped running, and stand back there throwing bounce passes to players, yes he makes some great throws at times, yes hes got an arm and plays good against wind, but face it, hes too inacurate, and he fuckin buckles at crunch time, almost 3 min to go, gotta score one more, he gets to the 47 yeard line throws 4 horrible incomplete passes, its the same shit every year, bitch ass throwin up in the superbowl, with that said, hes stayin in philly, and even thouygh he gets scrutinized, why shouldnt he, are we supposed to jump up and down when he underthrows player or throws ballls behind players? overall when he preforms, we love him, when he sucks, he hears it, is that wrong? hes stayin in philly cause Kulb is not an option, and hes still top 10 qbs in the leauge, and yes, hell probly get a wr weapon in the offseason, and he miiiight win a sb once in his life, but imo he is scared of that crunch time clutch 2 min drill situation were you have to drive it down the field with precise passing, that payton manning shit, so hopefully westbrook heals, and a big time wr will try to take the pressure of him.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »
man, enough of this Mcnabb gets hated on, i do agree he needs weapons, but shallow i completely agree, he is pretty inacurate, in the old days his legs made up for those inacuracies, then he started playing with a chip on the shoulder cause he was considered a running 'black' qb, and not a precise 'white' qb, so he stopped running, and stand back there throwing bounce passes to players, yes he makes some great throws at times, yes hes got an arm and plays good against wind, but face it, hes too inacurate, and he fuckin buckles at crunch time, almost 3 min to go, gotta score one more, he gets to the 47 yeard line throws 4 horrible incomplete passes, its the same shit every year, bitch ass throwin up in the superbowl, with that said, hes stayin in philly, and even thouygh he gets scrutinized, why shouldnt he, are we supposed to jump up and down when he underthrows player or throws ballls behind players? overall when he preforms, we love him, when he sucks, he hears it, is that wrong? hes stayin in philly cause Kulb is not an option, and hes still top 10 qbs in the leauge, and yes, hell probly get a wr weapon in the offseason, and he miiiight win a sb once in his life, but imo he is scared of that crunch time clutch 2 min drill situation were you have to drive it down the field with precise passing, that payton manning shit, so hopefully westbrook heals, and a big time wr will try to take the pressure of him.

When he's on as a passer he's as good as Peyton at making those tight throws but when he's off he's way off and that's what does him in every year. He clearly has the ability to be one of the all time greats. There's just something about his mentality that keeps him from playing that way all the time.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »
He can be inconsistent, but the talent level on that offense and the playcalling is not that great. He had no running game and got them back into it, he threw a bad but catchable ball that Baskett dropped, and the 4th down to Curtis should have been caught and a flag could have been thrown for P.I. He's one of the top QB's, and those great Philly defenses have been getting exposed in a lot of big games, last week is no exception. Has he played perfect? No, but there's a lot of blame to go around.
I got a bird's eye view