Author Topic: gmalone or jay rock who will have the better debut cd and why  (Read 431 times)

80s baby

Re: gmalone or jay rock who will have the better debut cd and why
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »
foc and conflict i didnt say lil wayne was in the car i was talking these niggaz come out wit songs dissing them for no reason
this is my thang...there s niggaz who say fucc crips on the daily it could be on youtube in the streets anywhere
the hood dvds...why approach lil wayne he aint the problem...if you on top of your game you re not going to listen to or pay attention to a spider loc diss real talk
certified is weak

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 10:55:41 PM »
if glasses was a real nigga he would have stood up for lil wayne when that 40 glocc and spider incident
nigga could have made some phone calls and let them niggaz know im getting money with this nigga
if a south nigga like lil wayne who s one of the top 10 rappers in the game right now
sold a million records first week..but he has enough time to go fuc wit glasses malone in l.a. and make videos with him
and he s going to get you money and feed your family...i would have stepped up for that nigga

i spit real shit man here s some food for thought g malone
you would rather go diss ice cube and snoop dogg
then ride for a nigga who s going like lil wayne who is going to help you eat
i aint saying go tell them niggaz you gon fuc them up but stand up for that nigga real talk
my nigga what are you talking about...Lol

Since when did having T-Pain and Akon on your album= failure? T-pain makes hit records u can't deny that and is probaly one of the biggest names in the game right now. Akon is international, he packs out stadiums, and arenas shit of that nature. Imma tell you this, this albun is incredible. Trust when I say this...

Its not about a competition becuz Rock is family. Lets hope they both do crazy numbers becuz we need it on our coast. 

akon and tpain dont equal failure but equal lack of integrity as an artist and sellin out to make a buck ....and it shows you are just following trends instead of setting your own path... i got no respect for that.. so u would collab with ne one just becuz they are "whats hot"..  why doesnt glasses malone do a song with miley cyrus.. she is whats hot, makes hit records, is international and packs stadiums too.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 10:57:29 PM »
The problem with the westcoast is you niggas aren't open minded to what's new and right now! Yall still want niggas doing shit that's been done in the early 90's....LET GO! This a new day and age and music has changed tremendouly. The industry has changed and in order to be affective in it we gotta play our part in it. There will never be another Ice Cube or a Snoop so stop tryna ressurect what they were to the game. But there will for sure be a G. Malone, a Jay Rock, a Conflict etc...so embrase what they do and don't compare today to what was.

yeh lets just follow what everyone else is doin.. ::)

that will get us back on top.. just look at the success the glasses single with akon was.. such an original concept with akon on the hook.. no one has ever done that before!!!

80s baby

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 11:23:23 PM »
but he didnt rap about shit on the song
the camron song
haters he didnt rap about shit
still rap the same lyricss you niggaz runnin from suge
100 eses 100 bloods 100 crips
you feel me thats why im starting to think white lightning stics was his best work