Author Topic: Freddie Foxx aka Bumpy Knuckles - Yes You Can (Audio)  (Read 71 times)

Chad

Freddie Foxx aka Bumpy Knuckles - Yes You Can (Audio)
« on: January 20, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »

On an historical day when the United States of America swore in the first African-American President to govern the country, Dubcnn has acquired a new track in the vein of the popular Barack Obama campaign slogan. Yes You Can is a track by Freddie Foxx aka Bumpy Knuckles; an ode to responsiblity, character, and making your choices count.

Be sure to check out Freddie's upcoming album, Amerikkan Black Man coming soon, as well be on the lookout for an exclusive interview with Bumpy Knuckles right here on Dubcnn!

Continue to hit me up on Myspace or email me with all your ideas, tips, and thoughts and be sure to leave feedback in our forums!

Chack out the song below:

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/freddiefoxx-yesyoucan/
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Invincible

Re: Freddie Foxx aka Bumpy Knuckles - Yes You Can (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:11:08 PM »
Do you have any info on the album? Basically I'm talking about producers.

Chad

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 08:12:54 PM »
not yet, but we will soon....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 06:02:56 AM »
Love this dude's flow and voice. Looking forward to the album