Author Topic: Greatest Story Never Told Online listening session  (Read 340 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Greatest Story Never Told Online listening session
« on: January 23, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »
Yo, I missed this shit, did anyone tune in?

http://www.mogulus.com/themegatrondon

Ppl said Just played snippets of a few songs..  How did they sound?

Jaydc555

Re: Greatest Story Never Told Online listening session
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »
I didn't listen but over at xxlmag.com I don't know if you ever read sny of the paid bloggers they have on the site but the one guy I think it was bol said saigon and just had brought the album by and let the listen to the album entirely.he said it literally made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up because it was everything saigon was saying it was,a classic.though he added this was over 6 months ago and that changes to the album might have been made

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »
RELEASE THE DAMN THING  >:(

kemizt

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 05:05:28 PM »
I didn't listen but over at xxlmag.com I don't know if you ever read sny of the paid bloggers they have on the site but the one guy I think it was bol said saigon and just had brought the album by and let the listen to the album entirely.he said it literally made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up because it was everything saigon was saying it was,a classic.though he added this was over 6 months ago and that changes to the album might have been made

Damn, fuck!!!!!  Oh well, have to wait for the album I guess. Props on info.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 07:10:36 PM »
Majors don't know what they are doing.a guy like saigon isn't going to do huge first week numbers.if the music is classic it will sell through word of mouth and over time.which means his second album will have bigger first week numbers and if that album is good it keeps going like that.but majors have no patience anymore and no interest in waiting.you would think they would learn from lil Wayne and ti.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 07:29:40 PM »

I would never put it past saigon to have a classic album

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 09:31:03 PM »
If people were smart they woulda ripped the snippets but i agree drop that shit or just leak it for us and get on with your life lol!!!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 01:08:54 AM »
Yet another of the albums I've been anticipating for many years. Hopefully, at least that "Warning Shots 2" will be a retail release like the original. Tired of fucking waiting for artists to put out some music.

MediumL

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »
if bols sayin its clasic then it must be pretty dope cause that guy isnt easily pleased and often moans even at dope music
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 04:56:43 PM »

I have a feeling it's going to be a hyped about disappointment if it ever sees the light of day but time will tell.

Aftershock

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 05:01:49 AM »

I have a feeling it's going to be a hyped about disappointment if it ever sees the light of day but time will tell.

I think it could possible live up to the hype but i doubt it will ever drop