Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Bitches On My Dick (Reformation leftover, DJ Khalil) *LEAKED*  (Read 2494 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
If this is the best bishop has, reformation is never going to see the light of day.  Just wasted an incredible beat.

maybe you should listen to his street albums then

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Good spit by bishop, better then any other arist releasin retail albums on westcoast right now. cant wait for another project by bishop, and khalil lemme say once again:: wwoooooooow! dude is a monster!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Heme

• Lil Geezy
The beat is sick! Bishop once again doesn't know what to do with it...

It doesn't sound mixed, but this is far from cd quality. In fact, the quality is crap. Maybe it'll sound better when the song leaks in proper quality. You start to wonder why they put this out cause this is a bad look for Bishop Lamont. ::)

dude ur disrespecting Khalil when you say that
because the producer has influences on what the artists do with the beat

bishop is doing fine

track is awesome

www.youtube.com/magicbounce

200,000 strong video views

thekidd50

• Lil Geezy
YESSSS

Hope he's puttin it as the lead single or at least the street single for The Reformation, cuz it woulb be a waste of a hit !

rate : 20/20 not even mixed LOL

penenstamp

The beat is sick! Bishop once again doesn't know what to do with it...

It doesn't sound mixed, but this is far from cd quality. In fact, the quality is crap. Maybe it'll sound better when the song leaks in proper quality. You start to wonder why they put this out cause this is a bad look for Bishop Lamont. ::)

dude ur disrespecting Khalil when you say that
because the producer has influences on what the artists do with the beat

bishop is doing fine

track is awesome

Am I disrespecting Khalil because I say that the mp3 sounds like shit? It doesn't even sound mixed.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Khalil is a beast and they got great chemistry with Bishop . If they're leaking out tracks like this, it makes you wonder what they have in store for the album.

I don't know why 2 or 3 dudes here complained that Bishop waisted the beat. What exactly did he do wrong ? I do think that the beat overshadows the vocals here but that's probably because it's not even mixed properly.

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bangin beat !!!!!!!!!!Khalil is truthly a beast!!! :o i cutted out dat annoying yellin' and talkin' @0:45 minuites if someone wants this version  :D Bishop_Lamont_-_Bitches_On_My_Dick1.mp3 - 4.58MB  8)

Lucifuge

damnnnnnnnn..this is the shit..with dre mixing this would be fire in clubs 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

penenstamp

Khalil is a beast and they got great chemistry with Bishop . If they're leaking out tracks like this, it makes you wonder what they have in store for the album.

I don't know why 2 or 3 dudes here complained that Bishop waisted the beat. What exactly did he do wrong ? I do think that the beat overshadows the vocals here but that's probably because it's not even mixed properly.

Well, you pretty much like anything that comes from Aftermath. You even like that new 50 Cent single :puke:

By the way, how come you never reach 10,000 posts? Just the other day you had 9996 posts :P

Matty

stop disrespecting dj khalil penenstamp!

KlevaThug

• 'G'
can somebody please post this song on a different server other zshare?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Indeed

Gotta hand it out to you dude, allways coming with good replys backing up what you are sayin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

Yeah There´s a Reason why this shit is released!!! xo get of his dick,daz is next baby!!!!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Heat Indeed.. fuck tha haters.. Bishop Did His Fuckin Thang.... Khalil Is Tha Future...

Paul

Hottest prducer in the game right now

If this gets mixed by Dre for the reformation ill be delighted
funkyfreshintheflesh