Author Topic: Guys Lets Get The Westcoast King Tupac A Biopic Movie Done...  (Read 507 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Guys Lets Get The Westcoast King Tupac A Biopic Movie Done...
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »
id rather see a eazy or big pun biopic

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »
tbh, there's already so many 2pac documentaries that I'd rather take an Eazy-E/NWA biopic...

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 12:58:48 PM »
Biggie got a movie Pac should get one  :'( :'( :'( that is how your dumb dicc ryding ass sounds
Pun or NWA movie didn't DOC mention someone was trying to make an NWA flic
Juice Crew are they not supposed to be doing that as well

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »
Yeah an NWA movie would be the shit (before and after).  But it's waaaaaay too early for that.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 02:38:51 PM »
Yeah an NWA movie would be the shit (before and after).  But it's waaaaaay too early for that.

esp since Biggie came way before nwa

/arguement

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »
wow man ppl in here r just lazy or dont care bout the west biggie got his move out and his being called the best of all time and pac's scene has been dead for i dont even know how long

That Pac movie would be wack.  What would be the point?  We ALL know Pac's history and I aint just talkin about the Inter-Net Bloogers.  Pac already is a legend, let him shine by calling them up to release albums with Good Production (Live Bands and Instrumentalist) instead of Reason 4.5 music slapped ontop of ProTools.  We need an Eazy E movie more than anything if we're talking about Hip Hop biopics.  Even though Eazy would put out a bad image, his story STILL needs justice

What about a TV movie about X-Rated?  Or Big Lurch?  (Those stories would make 4 great TV and it could make children think twice about Drugs & Violence)

the more i think about it the more i believe a movie would not do justice to 2pacs legacy, and that there will never be one.  Why do you think there's never been a big screen Bob Marley movie?  Or John Lennon? Or Elvis? Just too much ground to cover and too much on the line to do it right.  If the studio fucked it up. the fan backlash would be huge. 

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 06:00:38 AM »
wow man ppl in here r just lazy or dont care bout the west biggie got his move out and his being called the best of all time and pac's scene has been dead for i dont even know how long

That Pac movie would be wack.  What would be the point?  We ALL know Pac's history and I aint just talkin about the Inter-Net Bloogers.  Pac already is a legend, let him shine by calling them up to release albums with Good Production (Live Bands and Instrumentalist) instead of Reason 4.5 music slapped ontop of ProTools.  We need an Eazy E movie more than anything if we're talking about Hip Hop biopics.  Even though Eazy would put out a bad image, his story STILL needs justice

What about a TV movie about X-Rated?  Or Big Lurch?  (Those stories would make 4 great TV and it could make children think twice about Drugs & Violence)

the more i think about it the more i believe a movie would not do justice to 2pacs legacy, and that there will never be one.  Why do you think there's never been a big screen Bob Marley movie?  Or John Lennon? Or Elvis? Just too much ground to cover and too much on the line to do it right.  If the studio fucked it up. the fan backlash would be huge. 

fuck fan backlash, look at that johnny cash movie, it made dollars! So would a movie about Pac, Elvis etc. I'm sure if the movie about Big makes enough money, a Pac movie will be filmed.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 09:14:35 PM »

fuck fan backlash, look at that johnny cash movie, it made dollars! So would a movie about Pac, Elvis etc. I'm sure if the movie about Big makes enough money, a Pac movie will be filmed.

That movie wouldnt do Mr. Shakur any justice.  Leave it at "Ressurrection".  An Eazy E movie is what needs to happen.  Get all of the "backup" actors to dress up as up and coming rappers (scarface, mac dre, quik, eiht, master p, etc).  Have it based upon a legacy that most black kids still dream about (not saying that proudly).  A hustler from tha hood, supporting cast is NWA (dre, cube, ren, yella) - up and coming actors, feds, drugs, violence, gangsterism, politics all wrapped up into one movie.  They could pull it off very cheaply and eazy.  The main role could be supported around Eazy E and it'll be like a Ruthless Records version of the movie "Cadillac Records", ending at the funeral.  It would promote safe sex awareness and anti-violence wit' a lil bit off nigga-peal.  This story needs to be told around sometime in 2011.  Have a little soundtrack with fresher faces from the entire West Coast (cali, nevada, etc).  summer time release... bang bang boogie/ done deal, made money---- story told.

love33

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »
They should just do a movie about Death Row Records and they could incorporate Tupac into the movie.  Tha Realest could play Tupac too since he's got good practice, j/k   I love Tha Realest music.

But on the real, a Death Row Records movie is what we really need and plug Tupac into the movie.  Death Row Records was the biggest thing in music in the 1990's and the West Coast won the East/West war (all the West artists sold gold and platinum and were quadrupling the East's sales).

Remember when Kausion and Tha Dogg Pound dropped that gem?

80s baby

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »
yea a deathrow records movie would be tight or suge knight movie..of real events that happening from him growing up in compton playing football bein a bodyguard then just jumped into the music biz..running a successful label..it should show fights at the studio..girls..weed smoking..touring..the vegas lifestyle what they did..then just when you think his label was shutting down he bails pac from jail..the he blows up wit the music and then show the whole lakewood mall when they got jaced for the deathrow chain..the opening of 662 club in vegas..the tyson fight the pac shooting...how a lot of homies from his hood was getting shot left and right..actually bloods from other hoods too..then he goes to jail...loses everything..then gets out years later and starts teh company over and end it that way..

awww my nigga said big lurch i was just listening to that trac off cbo album can u deal wit this..

big lurch is a crazy story not enough material to do a movie on

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 11:48:47 PM »
A big lurch movie would be stupid.rapper gets high rats gf.goes to jail.roll credits

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »
A big lurch movie would be stupid.rapper gets high rats gf.goes to jail.roll credits

lol... true but if they stretch the story enough then I could see a good movie outta this/  I'm 100 on that Death Row movie too/// But there has to be sometime that goes by (a long time) before they can make a movie about Tha Row.  if it came out any sooner then DeathRow's history and accomplishments would fade out sooner then we'd all like to see, maybe sometime in 2015 or 2018, it's waaay too early for a story like this. 

http://www.imeem.com/people/rc7hbG/music/WYM0IUqd/mac_dre_what_a_hit_we_make_feat_suga_free/

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:27 PM »
Yeah a deathrow movie could be good.but theirs so many stories.I mean just telling the story of how it came to be and releasing the chronic would be two hours at least to it self.that's not even close to the pac situation which would take another few hours.plus all the other shit behind the scenes.its such a huge story