Author Topic: Bryant, Wade Go Head-To-Head in Battle of All-Stars  (Read 325 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bryant, Wade Go Head-To-Head in Battle of All-Stars
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 02:56:14 AM »
Wade>Bryant and Lebron this season

Bryant and Lebron have a bad ass team to back them up Wade only has himself he just needs to win more games but for their record they have now they need to thank Wade or there record would be way worse

Wade=MVP

Marion and Beasley > Z, West, Williams
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »
LOL...How do Wade and LeBron compare to Kobe when Kobe is playing the best ball of his career? You gotta make more sense than that. Stats don't prove everything. Wade and LeBron are playing great ball, but they are not currently at a level of a Kobe in his PRIME quite yet. It's amazing how people love stats so much nowadays. If Jordan was playing in his prime, would people be comparing LeBron to him because he puts up better stats? shits ridiculous.

As for the comparison of Wade's & LeBron's supporting casts, LeBron clearly has the better team built around him. Quite frankly, the team would actually be in the playoffs without LeBron, considering the way they lock it down on the defensive end. That is their main strength, more so than LeBron and his explosiveness on offense...it's their play on D that makes them so good. Wade, on the other hand, is stuck with 2 rookies playing heavy minutes (Chalmers, Beasley) and Shawn Marion + Udonis Haslem. That's it. Have you even seen the plays they run in Miami? ISOs for Wade, with a few weakside steals and blocks from a collection of piss-poor defenders. That's their game. The Heat would be the worst team in the league minus Wade...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 10:23:17 PM »
bryant is declining from the last 3 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 07:58:29 PM »
^Not even close...Kobe's on top of his game.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 08:18:26 PM »
Lebrons more dominating than kobe is.. because of his size and ability to get to the hole/foul line... he took boston to game 7 with a bunch of nobodies

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 08:49:29 PM »
^yea...LeBron definitely showed how dominant he was against Kobe's D. As of now, LeBron is yet to touch Kobe's. if ya'll watched the game, Kobe schooled him on both ends with a dislocated finger. Kobe=MVP. Wade=Runner up. LeBron=3rd/tied with CP3