Author Topic: does SPM rapper south park mexican have a chance  (Read 474 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
does SPM rapper south park mexican have a chance
« on: January 21, 2009, 08:14:14 AM »
with the lyrics I just heard this guy needs TA choose a diffrent profession, he is like most of these rappers today sayin what everybody else is sayin, not what they need to hear. once again another rapper is let into the rap game just because he knows how to talk shit. WOW who the fuck doesn't, even my grandma talks shit, does that mean she can rap, fuck no.
boozy

westsiderider323

Re: does SPM rapper south park mexican have a chance
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 11:57:56 AM »
 ??? hes been locked up for a while

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 12:01:25 PM »
wtfs thisabout
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 12:30:37 PM »
with the lyrics I just heard this guy needs TA choose a diffrent profession, he is like most of these rappers today sayin what everybody else is sayin, not what they need to hear. once again another rapper is let into the rap game just because he knows how to talk shit. WOW who the fuck doesn't, even my grandma talks shit, does that mean she can rap, fuck no.

hes been rappin since the early 90s.  anyway, fuck that child molesting piece of shit!!  hope he fucking rots in jail.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »

hes been rappin since the early 90s.  anyway, fuck that child molesting piece of shit!!  hope he fucking rots in jail.

What he said.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 03:59:44 AM »
Sicx>SPM

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »
He's been in jail for 8 years u dumb fuck for boning a17 year old girl r kelly did the same thing he would of ben the first mexican rapper signed to universal doing songs with chamillionare lil flip,he was about 2 blow  the symstem came in and fucked the best mexican rapper ever.
Free spm
Bullets aint got no names

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »
He's been in jail for 8 years u dumb fuck for boning a 17 9 year old girl r kelly did the same thing he would of ben the first mexican rapper signed to universal doing songs with chamillionare lil flip,he was about 2 blow  the symstem came in and fucked the best mexican rapper ever.
Free spm

fixed.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 03:30:19 PM »
the bitch he fucked lied about her age

and he is the best mexican rapper ever!

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »
Yeah He Deserves Whut He Got! I Just Read Up On This Guy And It Says Here He Got 45 Years For This Shit!

"In 2002 Coy went on trial for performing oral sex on his daughter's nine-year-old friend while she slept at his house one night in September 2001. Claims that Coy had engaged in sexual activities with other underage girls, a total of seventeen excluding his accuser, quickly arose after his September 25, 2001 arrest.[5][7]

A Houston jury convicted Coy of aggravated sexual assault of a child on May 18, 2002. Coy was sentenced to 45 years in prison and ordered to pay a $100,000 fine"

Good For Him!! He's WACK Anyways!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 09:41:52 PM »
If that molesting shit is true then fuck him but he's definitely not a whack rapper by any means...

DPGC23

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 01:18:39 AM »
I THOUGHTT HE GIRL LIED?

HES GOT A FEW CUTS THOUGH,
ANYWAY, IF ITS IN WRITTEN STONE THAT HE DID THE UNDERAGE THING, THEN YEA, NO MORE SUPPORT 4 HIM

SPM>>TI

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE