Author Topic: Slaughterhouse/No Country For Old Men why the hate for Crooked?  (Read 443 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse/No Country For Old Men why the hate for Crooked?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
thats nuthin new
drop a fuckin album and show the world where you from

crooked i = best n the game
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »
Its cool bout these groups but sucks that he hasnt nor has a release date set for his solo which has been anticipated for how many years now?
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
Its cool bout these groups but sucks that he hasnt nor has a release date set for his solo which has been anticipated for how many years now?

Boss Will Be Here

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »
generations

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »
generations

lol it will be free homie do not trip

BIGWORM

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »
The only way Crooked can make something historical is if he keeps dropping mix-tapes maybe he can get in the Guinness book of records for the most mixtapes by a un signed artist without an actual CD on the shelf.

Man I'm a Crooked I fan but you guys need to now what the difference between a fan and a fanatic. *now listening to STAN*...

LOL R U FUCKING SERIOUS HISTORICAL no fucking rapper ever can do shit historical GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »
hes givin away what was gon be the "boss" album?

generations

Cube

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »
For the most part, they're minds are small.  They can't think beyond the concept of an album.  He is a RAPPER so he should have an ALBUM.   They're minds are so caught up on this that they don't even care about the music.   These retards apply the same thought process to Bishop Lamont.   "Mommy, I want an album.  I don't have an album."  Listen little dickies they've dropped plenty of enough music - the majority of free - go burn a fucking cd with the songs you think would make a good album.  Go apply some imagination, print out a picture, and then make a fucking cd booklet.  Most of you wouldn't cop the album anyways.  You'll just download it and then bitch about how it wasn't good enough.  That's the life of a hater. 

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 09:22:21 PM »

generations

He said on "Crooked Go Hard" that BOSS will be a free download.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 09:23:29 PM »
The only way Crooked can make something historical is if he keeps dropping mix-tapes maybe he can get in the Guinness book of records for the most mixtapes by a un signed artist without an actual CD on the shelf.

Man I'm a Crooked I fan but you guys need to now what the difference between a fan and a fanatic. *now listening to STAN*...

LOL R U FUCKING SERIOUS HISTORICAL no fucking rapper ever can do shit historical GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...

far from a stan a stan never admits fault in someone I am a fan not a stan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »
damn aite thats waz up

generations

He said on "Crooked Go Hard" that BOSS will be a free download.
Cube

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »
For the most part, they're minds are small.  They can't think beyond the concept of an album.  He is a RAPPER so he should have an ALBUM.   They're minds are so caught up on this that they don't even care about the music.   These retards apply the same thought process to Bishop Lamont.   "Mommy, I want an album.  I don't have an album."  Listen little dickies they've dropped plenty of enough music - the majority of free - go burn a fucking cd with the songs you think would make a good album.  Go apply some imagination, print out a picture, and then make a fucking cd booklet.  Most of you wouldn't cop the album anyways.  You'll just download it and then bitch about how it wasn't good enough.  That's the life of a hater. 

real talk! i wish more people could have this mentality. whatsup points!

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »
spider loc did a mistape a month last year now that's historical and it will be a while b4 another rapper can do that, he had over 10 exclusive tracks on each of them, and they were dope as fuck 8)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »
spider loc did a mistape a month last year now that's historical and it will be a while b4 another rapper can do that, he had over 10 exclusive tracks on each of them, and they were dope as fuck 8)

and tha nigga still broke

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »

and he still a wack mc