Author Topic: Andrew Bynum=42 points, 15 rebounds, 3 blks ~ Kobe Bryant=ANOTHER triple-double  (Read 2035 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Bynum's persona is pretty soft spoken. Sometimes he plays like that but I think once that killer instinct in him start to kick in like last night, it's curtains.

teecee

Having said that, nice game by Bynum, but he has a LONG way to go...

he's 21 years old. how are you not scared that a player nowhere near his prime dropped 42-15 on a stacked laker team?

Dude, I am not even trying to discredit Bynum, but it was against by far the worst interior D in the league.  When he does it against a real team, then we can talk.  In fact, when he goes for 30 and 12 against a real team, then we will talk.

By the way, HOward has had 39 a few times, and has had many 20 plus board games.  They are different players.  Bynum has better footwork and a softer touch, but Howard is way more explosive.  Howard on the Lakers is the second best player.  Bynum on the Lakers isn't.  Simple.  I like Bynum's game, but he has been a disappointment so far.  Its not his lack of numbers, but his inconsistency and lack of effort (you watch the games, it must piss you off right?)

OG Hack Wilson

hey Nik

if Bynum scores 42 against a team thats not 9-32 then he'll get more props

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
hey Nik

if Bynum scores 42 against a team thats not 9-32 then he'll get more props

na chill, i give him props.

42 isnt easy for a big man of his status.

a guy like Bosh & Amare it should be almost every 3 games, even Dwight, surprized he hasnt done it.

i mean, its just he had his breakout game. it happens all the time.

i remember Daniel Gibson dropped thirty-something in a game last year, but it wasnt a consistant thing; just every once and again.

OG Hack Wilson

lol look who he was playing again

where's Bynum's 4 rebound titles???

42 pts is nice, for any human in any game (besides a 200 minute game lol)

but its not worth its own thread, we got a Laker thread
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:41:27 PM by Hack Wilson »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

lol i will take a consistant 20 & 10 player than wait 40 games for my big man to break out a 40 point game. :D

Bynum is playing good; but this thread can be created every night for at least one player in the NBA lol. :P

really? players score 40 points every night? this is new to me...LOL

this was actually a very important night in Laker history...Bynum became the only Laker other than Kobe to score 40 points in a game since Shaq.

i would be surprized if not one player in the NBA had at least 35 points tonight.

you got KG, Pierce, Dwight, Kobe, Paul, Amare, Dirk, A.I., Granger, Duncan, Manu, Bosh & LeBron playing tonight.

are any of them going to get a thread when they have a 40, 10 & 6 night? lol.

players have break out games all the time.

lets look at Bynum's stats after this game; if he drops more than 15 & 10, i will be impressed.

Well he has 16&9 at the end of the first half so I think it's a safe bet  ;).

OG Hack Wilson

are you guys even playing an NBA team tonight???

;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol look who he was playing again

where's Bynum's 4 rebound titles???

yea, it's "nice"...how is it not worth its own thread when you made threads for games Shaq has had this year? LOL.

Bynum's got 23 points and 14 rebounds with a quarter left. 8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate

LOL 42 pts is def worth its own thread, expecially considering the large amount of stupid topics you guys use to open lately.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Bynum is here to stay, Hater's will jump soon enough.
(The kid is improving so much every game it's insane)

Kobe's recent injuries & limited scoring because of it, has forced Bynum to step it up.
(Showing what the kid can do if trusted more with the ball)

I'm looking foward to having 'Drew here in L.A. for a long time.

GangstaBoogy

LOL 42 pts is def worth its own thread, expecially considering the large amount of stupid topics you guys use to open lately.

Didn't this nigga post a thread about Kendrick Perkins scoring 20 points a few weeks ago?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm looking foward to having 'Drew here in L.A. for a long time.

8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate

Didn't this nigga post a thread about Kendrick Perkins scoring 20 points a few weeks ago?

lol that's actually impressing.  ;D ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

lol that's actually impressing.  ;D ;D

yeah because he is like the 5th option! :D ;D 8)

Rick McCrank

Bynum's persona is pretty soft spoken. Sometimes he plays like that but I think once that killer instinct in him start to kick in like last night, it's curtains.

seems like a nice dude, also it's good to see he's actually listening and embracing Kareem to teach him about the position

unlike Shaq who had such a big ego that he wouldn't give Kareem the time of day to give him a few extra pointers

like I said in the beginning of the year, all they need out of Bynum is 10-10 a night, I don't see why he's put under a microscope

sure NIK sucks his dick a little too much and that's recipe for making others sick of hearing about it

but other people are way too harsh on Bynum around here as much as NIK is on his dick (not as bad as Kobe and the Lakers as a whole tho)