Author Topic: Andrew Bynum=42 points, 15 rebounds, 3 blks ~ Kobe Bryant=ANOTHER triple-double  (Read 2027 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
KG > Gasol > Bumknee > Perk
True, but that doesn't necessarily mean that  KG+Perkins is any better then Gasol+Bynum.

Actually, that's not true...Gasol is better than Garnett at this stage of their careers.

Not ONE Gm would rather have Gasol then Garnett.  Garnett's offense is way down, but he isn't needed to get 20 plus.  Gasol, I have always said, is the perfect post player for the  triuangle as he is a good passer.  Having said that, imagine Garnett on the Lakers. The intensity and defense would go way WAY UP.  Gasol is soft on defense.

Garnett is overrated on D. Gasol's offensive game currently shits on Garnett's. Overall, Gasol is currently the better overall player...AND he's younger. I guarantee you many GM's would currently take Gasol, including the Lakers...I know that for a fact. KG is out of his prime, as well...PeACe

:o :o :laugh: :laugh:

???

Gasol is sharing the ball with better players and is getting better numbers. think about it.

that could all be chemistry & Gasol fitting very nicely.

KG is better on D, physically built better & has a much better mid-range game.

besides the age i dont think Pau has anything on him.

Celtics dont win last year if they had Gasol instead of KG, thats factual lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

KG > Gasol > Bumknee > Perk
True, but that doesn't necessarily mean that  KG+Perkins is any better then Gasol+Bynum.

Actually, that's not true...Gasol is better than Garnett at this stage of their careers.

Not ONE Gm would rather have Gasol then Garnett.  Garnett's offense is way down, but he isn't needed to get 20 plus.  Gasol, I have always said, is the perfect post player for the  triuangle as he is a good passer.  Having said that, imagine Garnett on the Lakers. The intensity and defense would go way WAY UP.  Gasol is soft on defense.

Garnett is overrated on D. Gasol's offensive game currently shits on Garnett's. Overall, Gasol is currently the better overall player...AND he's younger. I guarantee you many GM's would currently take Gasol, including the Lakers...I know that for a fact. KG is out of his prime, as well...PeACe

:o :o :laugh: :laugh:

???

Gasol is sharing the ball with better players and is getting better numbers. think about it.

that could all be chemistry & Gasol fitting very nicely.

KG is better on D, physically built better & has a much better mid-range game.

besides the age i dont think Pau has anything on him.

Celtics dont win last year if they had Gasol instead of KG, thats factual lol.

Garnett, as of late, likes to brick fadeaway jumpers...and he doesn't even have a better mid-range than Gasol. If I'm pickin either Gasol or Garnett to catch the ball on the block, it's Gasol. Garnett is clearly out of his prime and Gasol is the superior talent. he scores more, rebounds more, passes way better, and shoots a higher percentage...also plays a lot smarter. Gasol>KG.