Author Topic: Slaughter House interview tonite on Shade 45 feat. new Remix of "Move On"  (Read 253 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/54484831ffad13d7/ <---- Interview & @ 8:00 min. mark World Premier of Move On Remix.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/54485179cc704e3b/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:14:44 PM by pootypooty »

GangstaBoogy

:o I've been dying for some new Slaughterhouse!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Joey mentioned last night on DJ Tony Touch show that "Wack MC's" is dropping sometime next week featuring all 4 members.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up
lookin for that

Joey mentioned last night on DJ Tony Touch show that "Wack MC's" is dropping sometime next week featuring all 4 members.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/544871841c438148/ <---- Joey, Royce & Joell Freestyling Live on Shade 45

http://www.zshare.net/audio/54487346c01c7eeb/ <---- Joell Ortiz ft. Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9" & Crooked I - Move On (Remix)

GangstaBoogy

I'm 9 minutes in...I'm sick of Joell Ortiz forgetting Crooked I. Every video / interview I've seen he always says Ortiz / Budden / Royce. Then again, I'm also sick of Crooked I never beeing there. Wtf is that all about? I know he's not at an album signing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' OG
Any mention of Budden's beef with Saigon?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
I'm 9 minutes in...I'm sick of Joell Ortiz forgetting Crooked I. Then again, I'm also sick of Crooked I never beeing there.
Well you got the reason right in there. Crooked aint so active that people think, he should be promoting this.

AnybodyKilla

Gonna peep this right now, cant wait for tommorows performance, should be CRAZY!!!

sceptic1

• Lil Geezy
got damn crooked killed it! crookeds been the nicest on all the slaughterhouse tracks

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughter House interview tonite on Shade 45 feat. new Remix of "Move On"
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 12:58:06 AM »
Crooked is the only one from the west coast, and im sure he has real life stuff to take care of back in Long Beach. He can't be out on the East all day! But i do agree that he should try to show up some more, it's his job after all..

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 01:56:51 AM »

I would punch someone in the face to hear that now

o yeah when yall ready to pay for Crooked plane ticcets hit him up

but I was wishing that he was there esp since Budden straight killed it without a single question about it for some reason I knew Move On would be remix

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 06:34:07 AM »
Another great track from the group. Crooked went nuts  :o

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 08:13:46 AM »
Yeah I mean I'd like it if crook was there more but I'm sure he has reasons.he better be at that concert tonight though.even in the first video of them talking about slaughterhouse he mentioned crooked would be the hardest to keep involved.I have to say crooked has been the nicest of them in all the tracks.for me anyway

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »
Another great track from the group. Crooked went nuts  :o

Yesssirr! Man this group is hyping me up something craaaazy! Think I need to sit down haha! 8)