Author Topic: The Evolution of Man  (Read 138 times)

infinite59

The Evolution of Man
« on: December 12, 2001, 03:57:22 AM »
Back in the day, and I don't mean 85, 86, naw check it, I'm refrencing back to the origion/
More than 4 million years before Infinite was concieved and bathed in false baptism/
There were traces of the earliest man with close relations to that of apes, gorrilas, and gibbons/

But through the blessings of God and the absolute power that created him/
Man, known as homonids developed sophistocated languages and bipedal locomotion/
Tool use improved our likelyhood of controlling a whole globe and expanding onto foriegn lands/
We soon became homosapien men and women, we were Gods most highly devoloped creation/

In total spiritual appreciation for the land to wich man got his name from/
A peaceful state among the black man and white man, looking to biuld upon God's land/
But soon the supply of Earth became scarce, while the demand continued to expand/
And then Man got his gun in hand and said fuck it I don't give a damn/

I got to get mine, you got to get yours, envy and jelousy watered the seeds of destruction/
That grew into tall biuldings and acres of land, biult on the backs of surfs and slave hands/
Now we're all caught up in the devils creation and trying to figure out the situation/

Before it's too late and global war murders the whole nation/
A small portion of God's creation cry for peace, as the world falls to peices/
And if we are defeated than atleast our lifes will be repeated/
I seek to die a martyr, murdered on principal, or atleast know just what I'm dying for and to become/
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, in gats we trust, the world crumbles at the hands of lust/

Jelous ones envy, the ultimate struggle between good and evil/
A peaceful world we are no longer living in but trying to get back to/
Will we make it, I put my faith in, God's (Allah) hands, and keep my head up to the sky, catching a tan/
The suns rays instill within me my energy to face the day, and follow God's Plan/
This is the Evolution of Man.......

TimeLock

Re: The Evolution of Man
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 10:47:12 AM »
nice ...
on that note peep this

Title: EVOLUTION