Author Topic: TQ Myspace Bulletin: The "Gemini" Finally  (Read 216 times)

penenstamp

TQ Myspace Bulletin: The "Gemini" Finally
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:20:40 PM »
Date: Jan 22, 2009 3:47 PM
Subject: The "Gemini" Finally...
Body:

Wuzzup to all my peeps! I'm FINALLY about to officially drop my long awaited "Gemini" Album... This is the one that will complete your collection! I've been getting requests for this Album for years now, but I had to clear all the red tape. This is the album that I recorded while I was with Cash Money around 2003. It features Lil Wayne, The Big Tymers, Mikkey Halsted, Gilly the Kid and Jagged Edge with production by Mannie Fresh and R. Kelly. I've also put on 3 new songs including the new single, "Hotgirl" and digitally remastered the whole thing! Due to the nature of how we release Indie records these days, I'm not gonna put up the release date just yet, but I will soon. Expect to be able to buy the single mid February and the Album in Late March... I'll be putting up snippets leading up to the release and I'll also be blogging about the story behind these songs and this album in general. It's a TQ Collector's item and I'm sure you'll love the blogs... Stay tuned!

The "Gemini" is Coming Soon...

WESTSIDE4LIFE

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: TQ Myspace Bulletin: The "Gemini" Finally
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 12:35:02 AM »
That's what's up!! Shout out to all MY GEMINI's!!! The interview he did with BallerStatus.Com was Fresh, just in case you guys missed it here's the link. I blogged it on this website:

http://www.dipinthemix.com/Post/Sexy-ASS-TQ-is-back-Updated/0BBEDFFFF01859E03000800ABF2DD
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 08:48:43 AM »
That's what's up!! Shout out to all MY GEMINI's!!! The interview he did with BallerStatus.Com was Fresh, just in case you guys missed it here's the link. I blogged it on this website:

http://www.dipinthemix.com/Post/Sexy-ASS-TQ-is-back-Updated/0BBEDFFFF01859E03000800ABF2DD

There wasn't anything new in it though. I can't wait for the new songs on this "Gemini".

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 10:55:06 AM »
I'll def be checkin out this album!  8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 11:20:02 AM »
That shit still ain't out?! "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" esque.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:21 AM »
i officially no longer follow or support TQ because of his biggest stan is Penenstamp  :'(

penenstamp

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 11:52:24 AM »
That shit still ain't out?! "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" esque.

We all know what happened at Cash Money. TQ sold "Gemini" digitally through Snocap.com in November '07. This release is pressed up, has a different tracklisting and three joints that aren't out yet. If you haven't really kept up then the majority of the tracks will be new for you.