Author Topic: New Slip Capone tracks (one featuring Knoc-Turn'Al)  (Read 232 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW SLIP CAPONE TRACKS (one featuring Knoc-Turn'Al)
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 09:45:47 PM »
I've never really given any Slip Capone tracks the time of day. What's one track you guys could post for me to change my mind?

"Mind On My Money" with Nate Dogg I guess... I take it you have already heard "The Eulogy"
Nope never heard "The Eulogy".

Can anyone zshare a nice track to put me on to dude?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 09:47:13 PM »
wit c.p.o. rite?

I've never really given any Slip Capone tracks the time of day. What's one track you guys could post for me to change my mind?

"Mind On My Money" with Nate Dogg I guess... I take it you have already heard "The Eulogy"

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »
these are from the la confidential mixtape that was put out years ago. the homie yykes hooked em up a while back, i got like 5 of those cds

u sell them?

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 04:36:28 AM »

ooh damn I figured you heard that one cuz it's from the Murder Was The Case soundtrack... I'll up them later on when I'm back at the crib

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »

ooh damn I figured you heard that one cuz it's from the Murder Was The Case soundtrack... I'll up them later on when I'm back at the crib

mind on my money plz