Author Topic: BlowJob Penn got waxed like a little punk  (Read 128 times)

OchoCinco

BlowJob Penn got waxed like a little punk
« on: January 31, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »
That little weasel got his shit kicked in by GSP. I really wanted them to let it go into the 5th round so GSP could unload on him some more and ko that punk. BJ needs to retire.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: BlowJob Penn got waxed like a little punk
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:23:28 AM »
That little weasel got his shit kicked in by GSP. I really wanted them to let it go into the 5th round so GSP could unload on him some more and ko that punk. BJ needs to retire.

why does BJ Penn need to retire? he moved up to WW. GSP had to win that fight. Penn will go back down to 155 and dominate for another 1 or 2 years. He's still a champ
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 11:39:05 AM »

why does BJ Penn need to retire? he moved up to WW. GSP had to win that fight. Penn will go back down to 155 and dominate for another 1 or 2 years. He's still a champ

cause 155 is a weak ass division. and i bet sancez will endup dominating that now that he moved down

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 12:28:35 PM »

cause 155 is a weak ass division. and i bet sancez will endup dominating that now that he moved down

155 is weak? Wow. 155 is the most stacked division behind the LW division. WW, MW and especially HW are all behind compared to the two.

Its yet to be seen how Sanchez will do. The fighters in 155 are no joke.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »
Yeah he did. I Wanted Penn to win but GSP was obviously the better fighter.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »
Yeah he did. I wasn't really surprised though. I was really surprised that Thiago Silva got KO'd.
My Future Wife:

Hey Ma

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 09:33:13 PM »
He tried too hard to get his weight up to that of GSP's, and knowing his past as being undisciplined I bet you it wasn't the healthiest weight gain. He was just unprepared and shouldn't have gone up against St. Pierre.

Hey Ma

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »
I was really surprised that Thiago Silva got KO'd.

Yeah, that was pitiful.