Author Topic: too much for authentic NBA jersey?  (Read 634 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: too much for authentic NBA jersey?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 10:03:36 AM »
just buy that bootleg shit for 70-80 bucks.

who cares? who even wears jersey's anymore, unless your going to the game? :P

real shit lol Id feel like I was in 9th grade if i was walkin around in a Basketball Jersey. Football Jerseys at least u still feel like a grown man...sorta. lol

^that makes no sense whatsoever. P&G jersey>>>Any football jersey, in every way.

lol@ P&G....too shameful to say u wear purple?

nothing wrong with the colors of royalty, purple and gold. 8)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 11:55:24 AM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »
whats worse....wearin purple or get gettin dunked on/ankles broke by someone in a purple jersey?

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2009, 11:56:50 AM »
whats worse....wearin purple or get gettin dunked on/ankles broke by someone in a purple jersey?

hell yah, like gettin beat up by the gay kid...embarassing.  :grumpy:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »

wouldnt know but ill take your word for it....as far as gettin embarrassed on the reg by someone in purple,maybe i should ask manu ginobli....
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 03:57:52 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2009, 04:15:17 PM »

real shit lol Id feel like I was in 9th grade if i was walkin around in a Basketball Jersey. Football Jerseys at least u still feel like a grown man...sorta. lol

^that makes no sense whatsoever. P&G jersey>>>Any football jersey, in every way.

Its better to wear purple than the pansy color scheme of royal blue & orange.  Pink & fuschia is a more menacing color scheme than royal blue & orange.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »

nothing wrong with the colors of royalty, purple and gold. 8)

that's more like it. 8)

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 04:54:45 PM »

wouldnt know but ill take your word for it....as far as gettin embarrassed on the reg by someone in purple,maybe i should ask manu ginobli....

lol!! Fuckin hilarious....

Unfortunately, during our down year....the Lakers will more then likely still not win a championship.  :loser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2009, 01:15:38 PM »

Unfortunately, during our down year....the Lakers will more then likely still not win a championship.  :loser:

every year from now on will be more of a down year than the previous year for the Spurs.

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

every year from now on will be more of a down year than the previous year for the Spurs.

Luckily, we wont be as bad as the post Shaq Lakers were. Our ownership wont allow us to become that poor of a team.  ;)

herpes

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »
Just get a swingman.  The authentic jerseys aren't made to be worn often.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »
i got a kobe authentic for bout $40 and a pau gasol white wit the 60th aniversary patch authentic for like $36

congrats. you just purchased fake authentic jerseys. I had to learn the hard way myself. eBay isn't a good place to get jerseys.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »

Luckily, we wont be as bad as the post Shaq Lakers were. Our ownership wont allow us to become that poor of a team.  ;)

took 3 years to build a contender after the 3peat. pretty good, by my estimation. ya'll wont be contending for a while unless you get some huge free agents/trades/draft picks.

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »

took 3 years to build a contender after the 3peat. pretty good, by my estimation. ya'll wont be contending for a while unless you get some huge free agents/trades/draft picks.

Duncans style wont make him have a huge fall off over the next couple of years, like u see with someone like Shaq or players who rely SO much on their athletisism.  Fundamentals dont disappear with age. Parker has a ton of years left. Only Manu and some role players are fading. We might try and make a big free agent pick up, or just a few good ones. The Spurs have a habit of just putting the right pieces in place.  You guys only became a contender again after a bullshit trade for Gasol. You think Gasol is one of the best big men in the league. If that were true, then youd have to consider that a "huge trade" for u guys.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2009, 07:49:19 PM »
You guys only became a contender again after a bullshit trade for Gasol.

and what's your point?

that's like me telling a Celtics fan "you only became a contender after getting Garnett"

obviously you faggot, stop being a whiney bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2009, 07:56:15 PM »
^LOL, exactly...the Lakers have an amazing track record when it comes picking up huge pieces. that's a GOOD thing. our organization never fails. spurs are doomed for mediocrity for the next decade, by my estimation.