Author Topic: too much for authentic NBA jersey?  (Read 636 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: too much for authentic NBA jersey?
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2009, 08:04:23 PM »
You guys only became a contender again after a bullshit trade for Gasol.

and what's your point?

that's like me telling a Celtics fan "you only became a contender after getting Garnett"

obviously you faggot, stop being a whiney bitch

look dummy. I dont have a problem with you guys becoming a contender because of picking up Gasol. Thats how sports is. My argument was against NIK. He likes to make it seem like its a bad thing if the Spurs shot at winning a championship will be by pulling off a big trade. Thats how the Lakers became contenders again after there post-Shaq fall.  Big trades....big Free Agent pickups...etc, thats what youre SUPPOSED to try and do. NIK likes to make a certain set of standards for other teams....then not keep those same standards for his team lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »
^LOL, exactly...the Lakers have an amazing track record when it comes picking up huge pieces. that's a GOOD thing. our organization never fails. spurs are doomed for mediocrity for the next decade, by my estimation.

fortunately, your estimation is always wrong.  We're supposedly on a down year and still #2 in the West.  You guys sucked. But made some good pickups. What makes you think other teams dont do the same thing? LOL.  You sound retarded.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2009, 08:24:19 PM »
^LOL, exactly...the Lakers have an amazing track record when it comes picking up huge pieces. that's a GOOD thing. our organization never fails. spurs are doomed for mediocrity for the next decade, by my estimation.

fortunately, your estimation is always wrong.  We're supposedly on a down year and still #2 in the West.  You guys sucked. But made some good pickups. What makes you think other teams dont do the same thing? LOL.  You sound retarded.

yea, i sound retarded...because EVERY team has built as many dynasties as the Lakers have. Lakers>Spurs. Lakers future>>>>>Spurs future. The end.

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »

yea, i sound retarded...because EVERY team has built as many dynasties as the Lakers have. Lakers>Spurs. Lakers future>>>>>Spurs future. The end.

You didnt answer the question. You lose.

Spurs of the last decade> Lakers of the last decade

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »

3peat + winning the west twice > 4 championships, none back-to-back :-*

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2009, 11:26:32 AM »
Anyone getting authentic jerseys for 30 or 40 bucks knows its fake.

You're kidding yourself if you think its real lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28:11 AM »

I dont know if u know this, but if u say something enough times....its bound to come true at some point.  You think the Lakers are the top team in the league every year, no matter how shitty you guys are lol. Thats why no one takes your points seriously.  It is possible to be a fan, and to be realistic at the same time. You seem to think that being a fan means you ALWAYS think your team is the best.  Yeah, maybe when your 6 yrs old and still think your dad could beat up Superman.  Real fans pull for their team always, but are still realistic. They still hold their TEAM accountable when they suck, not blame others. Youre not a fan man, youre a cheerleader.

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2009, 11:29:11 AM »

3peat + winning the west twice > 4 championships, none back-to-back :-*

4 titles + highest winning percentage in sports > 3 peat and nothing else

herpes

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »
4 chips >>> 3 chips even if it is a 3 peat.

westsiderider323

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2009, 11:54:21 AM »
i got a kobe authentic for bout $40 and a pau gasol white wit the 60th aniversary patch authentic for like $36

congrats. you just purchased fake authentic jerseys. I had to learn the hard way myself. eBay isn't a good place to get jerseys.

naw i know what a fake authentic jersey looks like these r far from it im not stupid i had to look for a while i didnt just buy the 1st jersey i saw

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »
In case yall were wonderin. I got this Benz for sale. Black, 2008, only 5,000 miles on it, perfect condition. Im only askin $8,000 for it. Pay no attention to the engine, or even the body style. It has Mercedes Benz decals on it so you know its legit. Hit me up if youre interested. Especially the guys thinking that Authentic Jerseys cost $30-$40.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2009, 12:04:09 PM »
i got a fake authentic asante samuels, its nice as hell tho, only 70, instead of like 200, spending over 100 for a jersey is a joke,

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2009, 12:07:10 PM »
i got a fake authentic asante samuels, its nice as hell tho, only 70, instead of like 200, spending over 100 for a jersey is a joke,

yah, u can still get nice shit even if it aint authentic. People just get Authentic jerseys to say they have an Authentic jersey.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »

yah, u can still get nice shit even if it aint authentic. People just get Authentic jerseys to say they have an Authentic jersey.
for the rercord everyone thinks mine is authentic, its one of those fake chinese authentics and only a nerd or some collector would know the diff

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »

for the rercord everyone thinks mine is authentic, its one of those fake chinese authentics and only a nerd or some collector would know the diff

you know the difference......nerd or collector?   :-\