Author Topic: Crooked I - Mike Tyson (Take the Title) circa 2002  (Read 1486 times)

Avalanche

Re: Crooked I - Mike Tyson (Take the Title) circa 2002
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »
so its basically the same freestyle hes been using for the last 8 years over a new beat

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »
so its basically the same freestyle hes been using for the last 8 years over a new beat

is it really?? do you have a link to the same old freestyle cuz i haven't heard it??

i think crooked i takes bits and piece of freestyles from a bunch of different songs and mixes them around to make new songs with some of the same lines.... cuz i was able to find some the same lines in the song but then the verses switch up

i don't know.... it's all good though.... it still going up on ebay along with the briefcase i found it in.... it also actually features Eastwood, Boo Yaa Tribe, and is actually a diss song to Lennox Lewis but I guess Suge never put it out cuz Lennox Lewis destroyed Mike Tyson that year lol
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 06:40:34 PM by LOS SKANLESS NATIVE »

EFFeX

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »

is it really?? do you have a link to the same old freestyle cuz i haven't heard it??

i think crooked i takes bits and piece of freestyles from a bunch of different songs and mixes them around to make new songs with some of the same lines.... cuz i was able to find some the same lines in the song but then the verses switch up

i don't know.... it's all good though.... it still going up on ebay along with the briefcase i found it in.... it also actually features Eastwood, Boo Yaa Tribe, and is actually a diss song to Lennox Lewis but I guess Suge never put it out cuz Lennox Lewis destroyed Mike Tyson that year lol

Yeah that verse is also on "Hood Near You" on his mixtape "Westcoasanostra Vol. 1". Damn that's interesting though about it being a Lennox Lewis diss, sounds nuts!

When you throwin' that on eBay homie?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 07:25:27 PM by EFFeX »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »
That nigga is unbelievably lazy. Its ridiculous how many times he's used that same verse...and I've been saying that since 04-05. That beat is bangin tho. You should just post the whole song, nothin top secret about this one.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 09:35:23 PM »
That nigga is unbelievably lazy. Its ridiculous how many times he's used that same verse...and I've been saying that since 04-05. That beat is bangin tho. You should just post the whole song, nothin top secret about this one.

nahhhh....

It's still an unreleased Death Row track that no one has heard. I'm pretty sure Crooked I's hook and the chorus are original. Also, Crooked I's verse changes up in the middle compared to Hood Near You (right after when he says , "rogaine trigger now thats hair."). I'm pretty sure Eastwood and Boo Yaa Tribe verses are 100% original cuz they take the fattest shit on Lennox Lewis by name.  I took what Effex said to heart about shit being worth what someone is willing to pay for it and therefore selling most of my shit on ebay for what I think some motherfuckin collector with serious pockets will pay.... i'll sit on this shit till someone comes correct with some paper

is 15 stacks too ambitious for the 1995 Snoop Dogg source award?? it is a one of a kind memorabilia.... well alright i'll take 10 for it lol

how about a stack for the Mike Tyson track with the briefcase and shit???... nahh???.... well i'll take 6 hunned .... get my point???

keep an eye out for my ebay ads in the next couple of days... I got some cool ass Deathrow shit up for sale... though i know shit is gonna be too pricey for most of us regular folks here there is gonna be some euro fan with deep pockets wanting this shit and I'll negotiate lol  if not fuck it i'll sit on it 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009, 09:38:11 PM »
my younger brother might be one of the cats in europe or whereever he is over there and he might cop some of this shit
that be crazy tho if he did
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 09:40:50 PM »

nahhhh....

It's still an unreleased Death Row track that no one has heard. I'm pretty sure Crooked I's hook and the chorus are original. Also, Crooked I's verse changes up in the middle compared to Hood Near You (right after when he says , "rogaine trigger now thats hair."). I'm pretty sure Eastwood and Boo Yaa Tribe verses are 100% original cuz they take the fattest shit on Lennox Lewis by name.  I took what Effex said to heart about shit being worth what someone is willing to pay for it and therefore selling most of my shit on ebay for what I think some motherfuckin collector with serious pockets will pay.... i'll sit on this shit till someone comes correct with some paper

is 15 stacks too ambitious for the 1995 Snoop Dogg source award?? it is a one of a kind memorabilia.... well alright i'll take 10 for it lol

how about a stack for the Mike Tyson track with the briefcase and shit???... nahh???.... well i'll take 6 hunned .... get my point???

keep an eye out for my ebay ads in the next couple of days... I got some cool ass Deathrow shit up for sale... though i know shit is gonna be too pricey for most of us regular folks here there is gonna be some euro fan with deep pockets wanting this shit and I'll negotiate lol  if not fuck it i'll sit on it 8)

Get your paper homie...

Hope your burning that joint for yourself before you sell it though, LOL!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 09:42:48 PM »
yeah but sooner or later all this auction shit will leak anyway wont it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2009, 09:51:30 PM »
yeah but sooner or later all this auction shit will leak anyway wont it?

Who knows...

I mean, as far as this song goes... Doesn't sound like it was meant for an album. I'm sure there's just random songs that dudes record that aren't meant for any album at all.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2009, 03:22:05 AM »
COMMON Y'ALL THAT BOY AIN'T GONNA UPLOAD FOR FREE, IF HE DOES DAMN BUT I DOUBT HE WILL...

ya damn skippy.... but i might leak a snippet once i figure out how

lol your Deathrows Finest!!

EFFeX

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »
COMMON Y'ALL THAT BOY AIN'T GONNA UPLOAD FOR FREE, IF HE DOES DAMN BUT I DOUBT HE WILL...

ya damn skippy.... but i might leak a snippet once i figure out how

lol your Deathrows Finest!!

:o