Author Topic: which west coast legends (should be) do not get the respect they deserve  (Read 891 times)

2euce 7even

Re: which west coast legends (should be) do not get the respect they deserve
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2009, 01:30:08 PM »
everybody whose name´s NOT snoop,dre,xzibit,cube,etc.

penenstamp

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
A legend always gets the respect he or she deserves. If not, that person is not a legend ;)

K-Fed

lol

people praise snoop,and dude is trash

Opinions vary. I love Snoop's music.

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »
King T
Threat
Kam
Paris
Del
E40

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »
Crooked I baby
Are You Serious???  :eh: Nah! Ha Has Some Great Music But No Album?? And This Free Download Chit Has Got Me Thinking WTF??  ???

Im Not Really A Fan....In Fact I Hate His Whole Delivery & Flow But Amazingly To Me He Keeps Puttin Out Albums....E-40  :loco:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »
A legend always gets the respect he or she deserves. If not, that person is not a legend ;)
Exactly. The problem is people have overused the word "legend" to the point where it has become synonyms with "my favorite artist". You can't be a legend and not get respect.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »
Exactly. The problem is people have overused the word "legend" to the point where it has become synonyms with "my favorite artist". You can't be a legend and not get respect.
umm no one I mentioned were any of my favorite artist I see snoops whacc ass praised like he is great when in reality dude is straight up terrible/trash/weak

6. a collection of stories about an admirable person.
7. a person who is the center of such stories: She became a legend in her own lifetime. 

HOW IS SNOOP ADMIRABLE HE HAS ONE ALBUM THAT IS WORTH MENTIONING to go along with sub-par lyrics,and a lazy flow post Doggystyle dude is not a legend trash ass rapper

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2009, 06:35:53 PM »
Hammer

Yeah, his shit seem corny as hell when u look at it now, but fuck what anybody say. I know he's always had a lotta hate. But real shit, when Hammer was doin his thing he was doin it big. His style fit the times, and he took hip hop to a real mainstream level. Muhafuckas like him made it possible for a lotta these younger cats to even be on tv.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2009, 06:36:33 PM »
Oh shit....i forgot too, dunno if anybody mentioned em. But Digital Underground.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2009, 12:20:10 AM »
C-Bo... I been bumping the Tales From The Crypt hard lately! Its still dopetastic!  8)

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2009, 06:11:13 AM »
ATL...