Author Topic: 50 Cent - Try Me (Rick Ross Diss)  (Read 1760 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Try Me (Rick Ross Diss)
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »
50 Coulda come a lot harder, but I've got the feeling hes holding all his good bars back for when he needs them, Ross hasn't earned a full on diss just yet...

Yeah, this track only sounds like lightweight bait, he'll probably go into full PR-mode with a full track right before the album.

C'mon man, when was the last time 50 made a full diss track ? These warning shots is all he has since Back Down.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »
beats wack

50 sounds coo tho
The beat is ok but not for this type of song 50's doing.  Not great for a diss song. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2009, 09:14:08 PM »
This is PERFECT promo right before his album drops. He will have a full diss track before you even know it. Probably market it similar to how he did Piggybank but like others said this is a bait track for sure.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »
Ross trying to pro long to promo his CD. When someone slap you you react whether you felt it or not. You don't ask them to try again. Just cause in his mind it's not hot doesn't mean 50 didn't ride on him.

I'm certain like in MAfia Music was NOT impressive to 50, let alone anyone, but 50 replied. the line only got attention because he took shot at 50, not cause it was 50. 50 is arguably the most controversial hip hop artist of all time so anyone who speak on his gets attention.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 09:43:21 AM by PresidentUP »

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 12:32:46 AM »
I agree fuck that fat mutherfucka.  He ain't gone do shit.  You dissed 50, 50 replied - now it's your turn to reply again.  You threw the bait, 50 ate some of it off.  Now you get to prove your worth.  Budden and Saigon worked it rather well, why can't this fat mutherfucka?

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2009, 02:20:29 AM »
Rick Ross Is Not Impressed With 50 Cent's Dis Track, 'Officer Ricky'
Ross gives 50 '48 hours' to 'come up with another one!'

By Jayson Rodriguez
Views    6,047

* Print
    * ShareThis

Rick Ross has heard "Officer Ricky (Go 'Head, Try Me)," 50 Cent's response to his "Mafia Music," and he said he's not impressed.

"We all gonna act like we didn't hear that," Ross told Shade45 morning host Angela Yee on Friday morning (January 30). "We gonna give him 48 hours. Time to come up with another one!"

On 50's track, which hit the Net Thursday night, the G-Unit star taunts Ross for his history as a correction officer.

"Officer Ricky radio for backup/ See your a-- anyway, you know I'm gonna act up," 50 raps. "You wanna play with me when I don't wanna play?/ Have my n---as whip the skin off your a-- in broad day/ Screaming, 'Boss,' n---a , you ain't a boss/ Pu--- n---a, you're lost/ Listen, Officer Ross."

"Officer Ricky" is a response to Ross' own dis track, in which the Miami rapper dived into 50's legal troubles with the mother of his child.

Ross wouldn't reveal the reason for the rift between the two rappers, saying "it's not important." 50, however, has been embroiled in a war of words with Ross allies Fat Joe and DJ Khaled for some time now. 50's Web site, Thisis50.com, also posted pictures in the past of Ross in various police uniforms.

The Miami rapper explained to Yee that he wanted to talk to 50 Cent during the most recent BET Awards. He said 50's facial expression, however, left him "disappointed" when he spotted him. Ross compared the expression to the look DJ Vlad wore when he was involved in a physical altercation with associates of Ross.

After that response from 50, Ross said he decided not to approach the G-Unit head.

"When I finally got the opportunity to bump into him, I planned to have words, but he disappointed me, so I kept it moving," Ross said.

Ross reiterated at the end of the interview again how shocked he was by 50's response, which he characterized as poor.

"I was positive that couldn't be the response," Ross said.

So, he's mad because 50 didn't pay him any attention backstage? haha thats lame
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

MediumL

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2009, 02:57:42 AM »
Didnt ross diss TI as well? I wonder if TI will respond. ALso i wouldnt mind a Piggybank type-track if it was going at Wayne, Khaled and Rick ross.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chad Vader

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2009, 04:49:08 AM »
Rick Ross Is Not Impressed With 50 Cent's Dis Track, 'Officer Ricky'
Ross gives 50 '48 hours' to 'come up with another one!'

By Jayson Rodriguez

Rick Ross has heard "Officer Ricky (Go 'Head, Try Me)," 50 Cent's response to his "Mafia Music," and he said he's not impressed.

"We all gonna act like we didn't hear that," Ross told Shade45 morning host Angela Yee on Friday morning (January 30). "We gonna give him 48 hours. Time to come up with another one!"

On 50's track, which hit the Net Thursday night, the G-Unit star taunts Ross for his history as a correction officer.

"Officer Ricky radio for backup/ See your a-- anyway, you know I'm gonna act up," 50 raps. "You wanna play with me when I don't wanna play?/ Have my n---as whip the skin off your a-- in broad day/ Screaming, 'Boss,' n---a , you ain't a boss/ Pu--- n---a, you're lost/ Listen, Officer Ross."

"Officer Ricky" is a response to Ross' own dis track, in which the Miami rapper dived into 50's legal troubles with the mother of his child.

Ross wouldn't reveal the reason for the rift between the two rappers, saying "it's not important." 50, however, has been embroiled in a war of words with Ross allies Fat Joe and DJ Khaled for some time now. 50's Web site, Thisis50.com, also posted pictures in the past of Ross in various police uniforms.

The Miami rapper explained to Yee that he wanted to talk to 50 Cent during the most recent BET Awards. He said 50's facial expression, however, left him "disappointed" when he spotted him. Ross compared the expression to the look DJ Vlad wore when he was involved in a physical altercation with associates of Ross.

After that response from 50, Ross said he decided not to approach the G-Unit head.

"When I finally got the opportunity to bump into him, I planned to have words, but he disappointed me, so I kept it moving," Ross said.

Ross reiterated at the end of the interview again how shocked he was by 50's response, which he characterized as poor.

"I was positive that couldn't be the response," Ross said.

EDIT: FULL SONG
Here's the FULL FULL song: http://sharebee.com/ca25cbcb
This is 5:17, the other is 4:07

got this from another board
Well it's on
http://www.zshare.net/audio/54848703fcfc6c9f/
EDIT: FULL SONG
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5485134378d47ca7/

+1 downloading,feed back later  ;)

Related thread;
The ultimate beef thread; *Diss Tracks inside*

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2009, 10:06:37 AM »
Didnt ross diss TI as well? I wonder if TI will respond. ALso i wouldnt mind a Piggybank type-track if it was going at Wayne, Khaled and Rick ross.
he dissed TI back in the day. TI jabbed him back on "Rubberband Man" but that was the end of it. He ain't dissed TI since.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2009, 03:07:09 PM »
he dissed TI back in the day. TI jabbed him back on "Rubberband Man" but that was the end of it. He ain't dissed TI since.

Haha damn thatd be dope, T.I. and Fif both going at him, since Em and T.I. seem to be mad cool, that shit would be dope to see

MediumL

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2009, 04:29:11 AM »
I didnt catch the lines about Ross and Foxy at first so the diss is actually better than i thought it was.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>