Author Topic: L Boy "I'm A Rider" (ft. Jay Rock, G. Malone & Jah Free) + New Single With Snoop  (Read 295 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn would like to introduce you to a Latino artist from Pasadena by the name of L Boy, who is currently building a huge buzz on the West Coast. He was introduced to me by the homie Frank Nitty, who has been helping L Boy network and plugging him with Snoop Dogg, G. Malone and Jay Rock.

L Boy currently has a mixtape on the streets called "The Real Voice Of The Streets", which is hosted by 40 Glocc. His current single "I'm A Rider" was produced by Fingazz and features Watts rapper Jay Rock and Glasses Malone.

This song has the potential of getting major airplay, make sure to listen to it below:

L Boy - I'm A Rider (ft. Jay Rock, Glasses Malone & Jah Free) (Prod. by Fingazz)

The follow up single is already wrapped up as well, called "Grown & Sexy", and featuring none other than Snoop Dogg himself. Look for that single to drop in near future on dubcnn as well.

For now, enjoy "I'm A Rider" and expect a lot more coming from L Boy. Shouts go out to Frank Nitty.

riphuero

SOUNDS DOPE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WHOLE LP...THX FOR TRACK

Junior_G

this foo comin up he should just worry that noone up in the pen trips on he makin these kinda moves but keep doing ur thing dog lboy putting it down for the brown  8)

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
SUP L BOY, I SEE U G KEEP DOIN THE DAM THING..........GET AT ME HOMEBOY.......WEST UP
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

ez8o5

• 'G'
i met L-Boy at a video shoot for ZRiddla....he's a koo dude...glad to see hes finally gettin some buzz

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeh, the song is nice, and has a similar vibe to that innocent man remix song produced by meech.
its more of a eastcoast style track, that you would hear someone like jim jones on, and doesnt have a westcoast flavor, but i guess westcoast flavor isnt gettin its deserved shine, so everybody doin the same style music coz thats whats sellin. its all good. i'm not hatin. but i love some of fingazz's other produced tracks. he has some real funky westcoast bangers.

The follow up single is already wrapped up as well, called "Grown & Sexy", and featuring none other than Snoop Dogg himself. Look for that single to drop in near future on dubcnn as well.
yeh, im waiting for that song. i heard the beat to that song, in that video with lboy, snoop n fingazz in it, and it was off the chain
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 06:27:53 PM by ironmike »

Junior_G

just heard the song its cool not something for chicano rap but do ur thing gee www.lascalles.net

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool song
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!