Author Topic: CRACK A BOTTLE beat sounds exactly like its original sample.. too similar IMO..  (Read 1634 times)

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
Have anybody heard this?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn dre movin like that?

Have anybody heard this?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Prof@ssor

Samples > no samples

And it wasn't like "Nuthin But A G Thang" was just a loop. He added shit, flipped shit here and there, added the drums and synths, etc.

The Chronic isnt considered the best produced Hip Hop album ever because Dre just looped samples. He added a lot of shit to those samples.
amen

well this time, it's called STEALING not sampling. He stole the drums (lol @so-called ''live drums'') and the piano
do your homework

I already did ;)

then re-check some chapters

You said ''at the end it sounds good and that's all that matters". This is the attitude of a stan. I re-checked a chapter, could you answer the first question from chapter 1? : When I use Mozart's melodies AND use the same instruments he used to reproduce them and make a song , is it fair to say i should get all the credit because hi-fi didn't exist in Mozart's time?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Samples > no samples

And it wasn't like "Nuthin But A G Thang" was just a loop. He added shit, flipped shit here and there, added the drums and synths, etc.

The Chronic isnt considered the best produced Hip Hop album ever because Dre just looped samples. He added a lot of shit to those samples.
amen

well this time, it's called STEALING not sampling. He stole the drums (lol @so-called ''live drums'') and the piano
do your homework

I already did ;)

then re-check some chapters

You said ''at the end it sounds good and that's all that matters". This is the attitude of a stan. I re-checked a chapter, could you answer the first question from chapter 1? : When I use Mozart's melodies AND use the same instruments he used to reproduce them and make a song , is it fair to say i should get all the credit because hi-fi didn't exist in Mozart's time?

no need to switch subject when you're the one that's being ignorant   :laugh:  :nawty:

you can defend your original statement until infinity but it won't make a difference.
taking my words out of context doesn't help either

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:05:20 AM by Dre-Day »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
beat is average anyway
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

dstyle

• 'G'
no news here

best songs of dre contains atleast one sample

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The trick to making a good beat, is finding a dope sample. I'm pretty sure the people who made this track go to Number 1 on itunes never heard the original, and couldnt give a fuck either

BiggBoogaBiff

The trick to making a good beat, is finding a dope sample. I'm pretty sure the people who made this track go to Number 1 on itunes never heard the original, and couldnt give a fuck either

Exactly... Everybody welcome to 99% of the people's opinion on music.  Sampled or original, good music is good music.  why is there two pages on this shit, just read it and leave. lol

http://www.imeem.com/iso0oeeefinrok/music/cvCnQMB9/tib_stick_it_da_middle/