Author Topic: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.  (Read 1082 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »
^now the analysts opinon's matter lol. :D

when it's unanimous, it usually means something.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009, 04:22:26 PM »

like a while ago when the Lakers were playing like non-contenders for a streak?

and everyone and their mother could see how sloppy they looked, the commentators, fans, etc.

and you were the one insisting it was all part of Jackson's brilliant plan and they were storing their energy for the Finals

being critical if somebody said the Lakers need to be tougher and more defensive oriented, completely being a homer

those kind of unanimous opinons didn't seem to mean something to you then... we all love your double standards

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »

like a while ago when the Lakers were playing like non-contenders for a streak?

and everyone and their mother could see how sloppy they looked, the commentators, fans, etc.

and you were the one insisting it was all part of Jackson's brilliant plan and they were storing their energy for the Finals

being critical if somebody said the Lakers need to be tougher and more defensive oriented, completely being a homer

those kind of unanimous opinons didn't seem to mean something to you then... we all love your double standards

we have the best record in the league...obviously i was right, you idiot.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2009, 05:49:57 PM »
you could still admit that they weren't playing like they should have

you just refused to even acknowledge any kind of negative aspects of the team, when everyone else noticed

like you said, when it's unanimous it usually means something

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2009, 05:55:50 PM »
^your wrong! >:(

why? look at who your going against. :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »
you could still admit that they weren't playing like they should have

you just refused to even acknowledge any kind of negative aspects of the team, when everyone else noticed

like you said, when it's unanimous it usually means something

when we lose I say "we didn't bring the defensive effort like we could" while you say "we suck. we can't play d for shit."...that's the difference between me and you. :-*

obviously, i've been the accurate one in all this. clearly, when the Laker play to their full potential, their defense is up there with the best, just like i said all along. i was saying that all we need to do is bring our intensity up to shit on all the other teams, while you were saying "we suck" and "we're not good enough to beat Boston"...so I hope you've learned from your mistakes, homie...PeACe

Rick McCrank

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2009, 07:00:11 PM »
I absolutely said that, because that's how it was going at the time, and it's how I felt

they just so happened to play like complete shit until Boston arrived

proving me wrong in the process that maybe they aren't a big collection of pussies after all

not that I thought Boston is the best thing since Jordan's Bulls, just that I thought a lot less of the Lakers play

the difference between me and you is that I call it how it is, not how I believe it can be

of course you had more faith than I did, but that doesn't excuse letting everything slide

I rightfully bashed them about over 6 weeks ago when they didn't look like an elite team

you could have argued in a different way the way you saw it (and in a smarter way) but you don't

"ah you don't know shit about basketball, this is all a plan, it's all a scheme, excuses, excuses"

but this argument is growing quite tired, and obviously according to you there is no difference between then and now with their play  :laugh:

same team right?   at least I have common sense enough to realize they are playing different high caliber basketball now

it seems when you get obsessed with things your reality gets distorted

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2009, 07:13:44 PM »
I absolutely said that, because that's how it was going at the time, and it's how I felt

proving me wrong in the process that maybe they aren't a big collection of pussies after all

not that I thought Boston is the best thing since Jordan's Bulls, just that I thought a lot less of the Lakers play

the difference between me and you is that I call it how it is, not how I believe it can be

of course you had more faith than I did, but that doesn't excuse letting everything slide

I rightfully bashed them about over 6 weeks ago when they didn't look like an elite team

you could have argued in a different way the way you saw it (and in a smarter way) but you don't

"ah you don't know shit about basketball, this is all a plan, it's all a scheme, excuses, excuses"

but this argument is growing quite tired, and obviously according to you there is no difference between then and now with their play  :laugh:

same team right?   at least I have common sense enough to realize they are playing different high caliber basketball now

Only a moron, such as yourself, actually thought we were playing our strongest ball at that period. People who know the game can see through the slumps and can recognize talent for what it is. Obviously, I was able to see what you weren't. Bashing me for that instead of apologizing only makes you look like even more of a jackass.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

Only a moron, such as yourself, actually thought we were playing our strongest ball at that period. People who know the game can see through the slumps and can recognize talent for what it is. Obviously, I was able to see what you weren't. Bashing me for that instead of apologizing only makes you look like even more of a jackass.

LOL what happened? You ran out of fans of other teams to argue with so now you're down to arguing with other Laker fans?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2009, 10:36:25 PM »

LOL what happened? You ran out of fans of other teams to argue with so now you're down to arguing with other Laker fans?

there's a ganga' featherweight laker fans out there:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=204509.msg2066480#msg2066480