Author Topic: (Audio) Knoc-Turn'Al Featuring Akon, "Up & Down" (Knoc-Turn'Al Statement Inside)  (Read 1209 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1294/56/

Club banger from Knoc-Turn'Al and Akon, world premiering right here on Raptalk.Net...

Earlier today we brought you the third installment in the "Answers from the Book of Knoc" series. Just a few hours later, we bring you a brand new banger from Knoc-Turn'Al and popular hook singer, Akon. The track is titled "Up & Down" and was also produced by Akon. This one right here is sure to keep the dance floor in the clubs moving!

Download "Up & Down" Here:
http://www.zshare.net/download/5503955033b652ec/

Some readers may have heard the vocals laid down by Akon so we have Knoc-Turn'Al himself to explain it to the fans.

"Ey what's up, it's ya boy Knoc-Turn'Al! I got a new joint featuring Akon. I know it got leaked because it's a bad jam but one thing for sure is, it's on Raptalk.Net! You have to check this one out because I really took my time on it. Akon showed me love; G'z gotta' hook up with G'z; handle that."

Knoc-Turn'Al wanted to leak the song for free download to all his fans due to all the support they have been showing during "The Answers from the Book Of Knoc Series" and wants the fans to know that more music and more answers are coming. Knoc-Turn'Al also wants to urge fans to continue to post their questions as we will get to all of them.

Stay tuned for more Knoc-Turn'Al music and answers; Check back next Monday for part four in the "Answers from the Book of Knoc" series...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

spread the fuck outta' this y'all! every msg board u post on 8)

penenstamp

Dope! I'll listen later :)

kuruptDPG

what a track!!! before i saw this i was like trak with akon, im defis not gonna feel this, got a westcoast vibe to it, love this track. major props knoc and lunatic.

gd track!!

k1000

akon's production is so boring. Knoc can rap though.

Okka

Another banger from Knoc, sounds good.

Lunatic

RTRNR: Drop ya feedback when u do!
Kurupt4Life: I agree! It's got a west coast vibe to it and Knoc flowed his ass off!
K1000: Knoc furthers his reputation on this of being a great songwriter.
Okka: Great track!

Keep it coming 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

first of all propz for the new stuff!

its a typical akon beat + hook. knoc is great like allways.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
first of all propz for the new stuff!

its a typical akon beat + hook. knoc is great like allways.

six 1 nine

wma? lol mp3 please come on now...

8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't listen to it because I'm at work right now, but I know Akon had a song out he was featured on not too long ago called "Up & Down" but I think it was with the group 2Pistols? Is this the same track but with Knoc on it instead, or is this a totally original track? Either way, props for posting it up!

Maaat

• 'G'
thanks

RoscoeOutlaw

Akon sucks big time. he is so fucking boring.

kuruptDPG

im still listening to it man, great song. knoc lyrics are on fire

i hope his album comes out

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!