Author Topic: (Audio) Knoc-Turn'Al Featuring Akon, "Up & Down" (Knoc-Turn'Al Statement Inside)  (Read 1207 times)

penenstamp

To me this sounds like another Akon feature we've already heard before... A lot of Akon's beats and hooks sound alike, which is unfortunate cause Knoc's actually on point!

I can't listen to it because I'm at work right now, but I know Akon had a song out he was featured on not too long ago called "Up & Down" but I think it was with the group 2Pistols? Is this the same track but with Knoc on it instead, or is this a totally original track? Either way, props for posting it up!

Indeed! Same beat & hook...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
holy shit Akon is fuckin annoying..not my typa track but always been a Knoc fan so imma cop if it drops

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Akon? Next question could be, why in the hell Akon and not some west coast cat on the hook?  :laugh:

Lunatic

Knoc came really tight with the lyrics and flow though!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

kuruptDPG

I can't listen to it because I'm at work right now, but I know Akon had a song out he was featured on not too long ago called "Up & Down" but I think it was with the group 2Pistols? Is this the same track but with Knoc on it instead, or is this a totally original track? Either way, props for posting it up!

no way? damn i was hoping this would be just knoc's track

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'm sorry I haven't hear a Knoc verse hotter then these bars:
Everything else I have heard from him has disappointed since Gangsta Lean.
Even his voice sounds better than these recent tracks.

Lunatic

thats why i included the knoc statement..this leaked prior to this release unfortunately..but this song was firstly entitled to belong to Knocturnal..it was an unfortunate leak/incident..but Knoc aint mad at it and still wanted the fans to have it..

penenstamp

thats why i included the knoc statement..this leaked prior to this release unfortunately..but this song was firstly entitled to belong to Knocturnal..it was an unfortunate leak/incident..but Knoc aint mad at it and still wanted the fans to have it..

I don't see how it can be an incident if 1. the song's released on 2 Pistols' album and 2. Akon's hooks get recycled more than any other hook singer.

Lunatic

I don't see how it can be an incident if 1. the song's released on 2 Pistols' album and 2. Akon's hooks get recycled more than any other hook singer.
2 Pistols only have 1 album and this didnt appear on it..

penenstamp

^ you're right, my bad

I still don't believe that it's an incident though. It's not the first time Akon sold a hook to more than one artist.

Lunatic

^ you're right, my bad

I still don't believe that it's an incident though. It's not the first time Akon sold a hook to more than one artist.
Ah, either way we dont want ppl to think Knoc copy and pasted this shit.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I actually have the "2 Pistols" version as my ringtone right now (along with the single still on my PC), and the info I got on it was it was supposed to be the 1st single off the new 2Pistols album & they were getting ready to shoot a video for the song when it hit the net. Any word on what's going on with that?

If it was a Knoc track, how did 2Pistols get their hands on it & why would they shoot a video for it?

I'm not doubting/knocking anyone in this thread, but I'm just curious about the song as whole.

Lunatic

I actually have the "2 Pistols" version as my ringtone right now (along with the single still on my PC), and the info I got on it was it was supposed to be the 1st single off the new 2Pistols album & they were getting ready to shoot a video for the song when it hit the net. Any word on what's going on with that?

If it was a Knoc track, how did 2Pistols get their hands on it & why would they shoot a video for it?

I'm not doubting/knocking anyone in this thread, but I'm just curious about the song as whole.
I got no idea what's up with the 2Pistols version. I'll talk to Knoc to clarify some more. I'm guessing it was a misunderstanding and both Knoc and 2Pistols got a hold of it. Either way, it's a good track to listen 2 and some new Knoc to bump!

OG Snoopaveli

Akon? Next question could be, why in the hell Akon and not some west coast cat on the hook?  :laugh:
akon is boring !!

knoc doin' his thang

westsiderider323

that nigga Luna always bringing that dope shit big ups homie