Author Topic: (Audio) Knoc-Turn'Al Featuring Akon, "Up & Down" (Knoc-Turn'Al Statement Inside)  (Read 1215 times)

Jome

FYI, the solo version of this track with just Akon, and 2 open slots for verses to be inserted, has been floating around for a couple months.

Akon got CD's with finished tracks, complete with beats & hooks but with open slots for verses, that he's shopping around for $50.000 to $100.000 a track, depending on the hit-potential..
If you want the full package with Akon in the studio and single or video opportunities, he's making "house calls", but expect the price to rise rapidly..  :D

The guy's a genius, he pretty much made the hook-business into a corporate industry.. lol

Thanks for the Knoc-version btw..  8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FYI, the solo version of this track with just Akon, and 2 open slots for verses to be inserted, has been floating around for a couple months.

Akon got CD's with finished tracks, complete with beats & hooks but with open slots for verses, that he's shopping around for $50.000 to $100.000 a track, depending on the hit-potential..
If you want the full package with Akon in the studio and single or video opportunities, he's making "house calls", but expect the price to rise rapidly..  :D

The guy's a genius, he pretty much made the hook-business into a corporate industry.. lol

That's what's up! Thanks for the info Jome!

Lunatic

Blunt Tyme: Thanks!
Jome: Akon is a genius for that

let's just set everything aside guys and enjoy the track..who cares how it came about..it's dope!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Akon? Next question could be, why in the hell Akon and not some west coast cat on the hook?  :laugh:
akon is boring !!

knoc doin' his thang

Yup knoc's dope as fuck, but Akons boring as a mahfucka on this one, same old shit

penenstamp

^ you're right, my bad

I still don't believe that it's an incident though. It's not the first time Akon sold a hook to more than one artist.
Ah, either way we dont want ppl to think Knoc copy and pasted this shit.

He probably got the same files from Akon as 2 Pistols did. The songs have exactly the same length :P

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'

LOL @ Knoc trying to act like he was up in the studio with Akon doing it big. . . . "Akon showed me love; G'z gotta' hook up with G'z; handle that."

Keep it real G.

sofdark

for some reason i cant dl this, could u up it in limelinx?

David Gutterman

Akon? Next question could be, why in the hell Akon and not some west coast cat on the hook?  :laugh:
akon is boring !!

knoc doin' his thang

Yup knoc's dope as fuck, but Akons boring as a mahfucka on this one, same old shit

Thats exactly what I was thinking......

Lunatic

keep the feedback coming!

Lunatic

Knoc understands what you saying but he's (Knoc) trying to come back to make some better music. Stay focused for next week and he'll give you a west coast song.

Lunatic

I actually have the "2 Pistols" version as my ringtone right now (along with the single still on my PC), and the info I got on it was it was supposed to be the 1st single off the new 2Pistols album & they were getting ready to shoot a video for the song when it hit the net. Any word on what's going on with that?

If it was a Knoc track, how did 2Pistols get their hands on it & why would they shoot a video for it?

I'm not doubting/knocking anyone in this thread, but I'm just curious about the song as whole.
Knoc said lets make it amends and shoot a video together! (him with 2Pistols - there version)

Lunatic

Knoc says thank u for responding and Knoc is a genius as well and was here before Akon...He doesnt think $50,000 would do..

Knoc says if thats how Akon works, Knoc liked this...whats wrong with that? u know what happened..
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 06:26:52 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Lunatic

LOL @ Knoc trying to act like he was up in the studio with Akon doing it big. . . . "Akon showed me love; G'z gotta' hook up with G'z; handle that."

Keep it real G.
Knoc says he's just trying shit cuz y'all like out on the radio so he can insert himself back on the game..if u like real shit, he wouldnt have to do this shit..

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Laughably bad hook, but Knoc can still spit

too bad he's wasted his career
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Laughably bad hook, but Knoc can still spit

too bad he's wasted his career

How did he do that?