Author Topic: Do you think Amare Stoudemire will end upon the Lakers?  (Read 1346 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Do you think Amare Stoudemire will end upon the Lakers?
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2009, 10:11:04 PM »
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Amare Stoudemire is a better basketball player than Pau Gasol is not cutting it. LOL. Amare is not on Gasol's level, muthafuckaz...Gasol is up there with Duncan, KG, Bosh, etc. Amare is, well.......NOT.

:stupid:

Take the Lakervision goggles off, please...Gasol is good but he is NOT that damn good. KG is one of the best PFs the game has ever seen and Duncan is THE best PF the game has ever seen. I'll give you Bosh but even that feels like a reach to me. Amare is AT LEAST as good as Bosh and probably a little better.

you're an idiot

thisoneguy360

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2009, 10:14:09 PM »
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Amare Stoudemire is a better basketball player than Pau Gasol is not cutting it. LOL. Amare is not on Gasol's level, muthafuckaz...Gasol is up there with Duncan, KG, Bosh, etc. Amare is, well.......NOT.

Take the Lakervision goggles off, please...Gasol is good but he is NOT that damn good. KG is one of the best PFs the game has ever seen and Duncan is THE best PF the game has ever seen. I'll give you Bosh but even that feels like a reach to me. Amare is AT LEAST as good as Bosh and probably a little better.

Bosh>>Amare, Amare is a great offensive player but can't d up worth shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2009, 04:03:20 PM »
^yeah i agree with that.

BUT

Duncan > Bosh > KG > Amare > Gasol & thats hard to debate (unless your biased of course ;) :D)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2009, 04:08:34 PM »

you're an idiot

comments like "Gasol is up there with Duncan, KG..." is exactly what makes you look like a complete fool NIK lol

yeah, theres been a lot of talk about Gasol being one of the best PFs of all time...LOLOLOL. OMG...that is easily one of the dumbest comments I've ever heard.

With your logic, Ron Harper is up there with Kobe  :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »
comments like "Gasol is up there with Duncan, KG..." is exactly what makes you look like a complete fool NIK lol

Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett are absolutely living legends, and when they'll retire, they'll be considered, along with Karl Malone, the best PF's to ever play this game. No doubt. But if that NIK's statement means that that RIGHT NOW Gasol can play at the same level if not better than the other two for a match or a serie of matches i do agree with him.

P.S. Out of curiosity, they just named Gasol the Western Conference Player of the Week.

OchoCinco

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2009, 07:36:04 PM »
^yeah i agree with that.

BUT

Duncan > Bosh > KG > Amare > Gasol & thats hard to debate (unless your biased of course ;) :D)

see thats why i dont take any of ur shit serious no more. i watch every raps game i would take kg, amare and gasol all over bosh. bosh is overhped, trust me.

$Eg2$

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »
Amare over Gasol ??? Yep in a dunk contest overall I'm taken Pau  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2009, 11:18:26 AM »
^yeah i agree with that.

BUT

see thats why i dont take any of ur shit serious no more. i watch every raps game i would take kg, amare and gasol all over bosh. bosh is overhped, trust me.

because we have a difference in opinon?

so basically you dont take anyone's shit anymore seriously? ::)

ANYWAY, i feel Bosh is in the right place on my list.

KG is pretty close to Bosh though overall.

Amare's D is what is keeping him 2nd to last there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2009, 01:38:03 PM »
^you are such a fucking idiot, it's not even funny...and ToNe is a shell of his former self.