Author Topic: Young Keno Info On Brand New Radio Single "Fast Life"!!  (Read 385 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Keno Info On Brand New Radio Single "Fast Life"!!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
first off good lookin on havin a debate unlike the game/scipio groupies

but nah he could have been true to him.  I can see hes got that lil wayne typa style by gettin at them. so imnot expectin him to do some hardcore mc typa shit (crooked I) but he could have got his name out on his own without gettin the worst possible rappers to help him get out there more!!
but he wont get out there world wide etc..that fast unless he gets them!!
thats what im sayin
1.get jim jones, lil wayne, t-pain on the record
2.do it yourself and climb tot he top which will take years, but at least you didnt sell out and ask for help

whats the best route to go?? not tryna argue or be a dick...just seriously interested in what u would recommend...a record with Snoop?  A Hook with T-Pain or Akon? Jones is a big bankable artist and he hasnt been overused as a feature yet IMO...Keno already has the song with Wayne and Lloyd....

Keep in mind Keno went the long route last year by doing a local record with no big features already and it got his buzz up in LA but obviously the goal for him now is to become "mainstream" .... you know Dre dont stamp anyone besides his own artists anymore so its a smart move to work with mainstream artists to get your name out but thats just my opinion and i respect everyones which is why i am asking.........

IF HE CAN KEEP HIS FANBASE, THEN GO OUT AND GET IT BUT THATS NOT THE ROUTE TO GO IMO

i think its brilliant...do a record with a big east coast artist and pick up some Jim Jones fans or Jim Jones haters.... LOL  as long as the song is of quality it doesnt matter and like I said before I had a chance to hear it already and its a hot record....

point is hes new
he went to one of the worst rappers to get a feature
hed be better off on his own!!!
it dont matter if a gang of cats know his muzik, its what hes doin to get out there!!!

so of fourse a new cat wit no name wit get a known sell out like jim on his record who cant rap 4 shit

why cuz its

young keno featurin JIM JONES ON THE NEW BANGIN SINGLE.....

I CAN AGREE ON PRETTY MUCH ALL U HAVE SAID EXCEPT FOR THE PART OF "A NEW CAT WIT NO NAME" - KENO MIGHT BE RELATIVELY A NEWCOMER BUT HE IS FAR FROM HAVING NO NAME....CHECK THE BDS REPORTS AND COUNT THE SPINS DUDE HAD ON "LETS GET TOGETHER" LAST YR ON POWER 106 AND SEE HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN LA KNOW THAT SONG BY HEART MY DUDE

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

love33

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »
The whole point is to make mainstream records and move units.  If you ain't sellin no units in this digital age where you have south to compete with you're gonna be quickly forgotten like bishop lamont, guerrilla black, crooked i, and sly boogy.  You gotta get out there and get out there fast.  When you put your face out there you gotta make it happen.  Droppin these bomb club tracks with established vets like Lil Wayne and Lloyd ("Things You Do") and that "Lets Get Together" track has created a buzz for him and people are talkin about him (non-West fans on mainstream sites) and he's got his name out there.  It's too hard to try to break yourself into the game now with all these digital downloads, bootlegging, and the recession.  Dre, Diddy, Suge, and Irv Gotti haven't broken a single artist in years.  This game is the hardest it has ever been.  If he sits there and tries to lift himself 10 years later he will still be sitting in his mom's house making mixtapes for the internet.

M.A

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 11:30:29 PM »
The whole point is to make mainstream records and move units.  If you ain't sellin no units in this digital age where you have south to compete with you're gonna be quickly forgotten like bishop lamont, guerrilla black, crooked i, and sly boogy.  You gotta get out there and get out there fast.  When you put your face out there you gotta make it happen.  Droppin these bomb club tracks with established vets like Lil Wayne and Lloyd ("Things You Do") and that "Lets Get Together" track has created a buzz for him and people are talkin about him (non-West fans on mainstream sites) and he's got his name out there.  It's too hard to try to break yourself into the game now with all these digital downloads, bootlegging, and the recession.  Dre, Diddy, Suge, and Irv Gotti haven't broken a single artist in years.  This game is the hardest it has ever been.  If he sits there and tries to lift himself 10 years later he will still be sitting in his mom's house making mixtapes for the internet.

Perfectly said....i agree 100%!!!!

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 08:30:55 PM »
Ive seen this song on a lot of hip hop sites & blogs & it looks like people are fucking with the song. Good look for keno.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 09:17:03 PM »
all i know about young keno is that he needs a new shirt. every image i've seen of him he's wearing that brown tee

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 09:28:28 PM »
all i know about young keno is that he needs a new shirt. every image i've seen of him he's wearing that brown tee

LOL THEY ARE PROLY ALL THE SAME PHOTOSHOOT...PEEP DUDES MYSPACE...HES THE T-SHIRT KING (NO HOMO)

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 09:34:05 PM »

LOL THEY ARE PROLY ALL THE SAME PHOTOSHOOT...PEEP DUDES MYSPACE...HES THE T-SHIRT KING (NO HOMO)

i know, just being an asshole no homo.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:52 PM »

i know, just being an asshole no homo.

lol i feel u tho i didnt even notice til u said something