Author Topic: Why Crooked I wastin his time with these Slaughterhouse fruits? I want weeklies?  (Read 765 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Slaughter House haters need to smarten up and actually check there music out before they comment on it!.

As far as that idiot that dissed me goes stay one your short yellow bus....

I Would Hope You Do Not Think That Was Witty

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
I understand why Crook iz ridin wit this movement! Exposure iz mutha fucka! And for those sayin he's tha weakest in tha group.. :o :o

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
WHO THE FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PROMOTION / EXPOSURE OR ALBUMS DROPPIN?? YOURE THE FUCKIN ''retards'' ''imbeciles'' and whatever..

I just like Crooked I better alone.. and I dont like the way he sounds with them dudes..

smh @ the ignorance..

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
WHO THE FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PROMOTION / EXPOSURE OR ALBUMS DROPPIN?? YOURE THE FUCKIN ''retards'' ''imbeciles'' and whatever..

I just like Crooked I better alone.. and I dont like the way he sounds with them dudes..

smh @ the ignorance..
smh with only your sig having value in your post

o yeah ignorant means to not know

I think anyone who has heard the slaughterhouse songs knows how he sounds on them idiot

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thirty and ur tryna put ur Debut album out for ten years pathetic
Bullets aint got no names

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

smh @ the ignorance..
smh with only your sig having value in your post

o yeah ignorant means to not know

I think anyone who has heard the slaughterhouse songs knows how he sounds on them idiot

Naah, see thats ignorance right there..

How come the thread has no value .. 50 posts? not for nothin..

And how he sounds on the slaughterhouse songs is just a matter of OPINION..
That I did not mention Promo/albums/exposure is a FACT

BIGWORM

Crooked I is the weakest of the group maybe he should get the fuck out to shut you crooked i nut huggers up.

As far as slaughter house goes you gotta be a fucking retarded squirrel to think that they haven't been dropping heat on those tracks I'm digging every tune so far.

Think I found Crooked I biggest fan

but um wow could care less no one owes anybody music you are luccy to get what you get shut the fuc up,and live your life

Honestly I could care less about Crooked I he's a ok artist that is tryin' to do his thing. His fans gotta chill with there bullshit. All the M.C.'s in the group are in the same position as him they are all talented artists that are trying to show case there skills together to get some shine and recognition. To have a Crooked I fan try to disrespect the other members of the slaughter house group shows there intelligence level for not recognizing what Crook and the other members are trying to do.

As far as your comment "no one owes anybody music you are luccy to get what you get shut the fuc up,and live your life"

R U Kidding me right now with that bullshit? I could care less if Crooked I drops an album or not, my iPod has all his HHW & Mix Tapes in it. Why should I think he owes me music? You must have me confused for someone who cares if he ever releases anymore music in his career because I could care less. So U Shut The Fuck Up & Keep Huggin' His Nuts!

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yeapp is the dumbest fucker alive plus he's an oreo lmao he s real tough on Da net that's for sure
Bullets aint got no names

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Crooked I is the weakest of the group maybe he should get the fuck out to shut you crooked i nut huggers up.

As far as slaughter house goes you gotta be a fucking retarded squirrel to think that they haven't been dropping heat on those tracks I'm digging every tune so far.

Think I found Crooked I biggest fan

but um wow could care less no one owes anybody music you are luccy to get what you get shut the fuc up,and live your life

Honestly I could care less about Crooked I he's a ok artist that is tryin' to do his thing. His fans gotta chill with there bullshit. All the M.C.'s in the group are in the same position as him they are all talented artists that are trying to show case there skills together to get some shine and recognition. To have a Crooked I fan try to disrespect the other members of the slaughter house group shows there intelligence level for not recognizing what Crook and the other members are trying to do.

As far as your comment "no one owes anybody music you are luccy to get what you get shut the fuc up,and live your life"

R U Kidding me right now with that bullshit? I could care less if Crooked I drops an album or not, my iPod has all his HHW & Mix Tapes in it. Why should I think he owes me music? You must have me confused for someone who cares if he ever releases anymore music in his career because I could care less. So U Shut The Fuck Up & Keep Huggin' His Nuts!

second part was not for you homie be easier than the abc's I hug no one nuts I have complaints but the whole album thing is corny he has a body of work appreciate it or shut the fuc up

o yeah it is their not there