Author Topic: what happened with the makaveli demo  (Read 883 times)

Muhfukka

Re: what happened with the makaveli demo
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 09:51:56 PM »
He pre-orders all retail product (multiple copies) including singles, and sometimes albums 2Pacs featured on

He will however, like the rest of us buy rare out of print CD's, and additional copies of CD's already owned 2nd hand for numerous reasons. 1) From the 3 CD's bought, 1 scratched, another the box and booklet slightly torn, and need another for back up 2) It's getting rarer to find and less common on the market, therefore is ideal to swoop in and purchase it 2nd hand 3) Is out of stock elsewhere 4) Because it's a good CD/album, and is at a such good price regardless of how many you already own

I have 6 Makaveli Don Killuminati copies (Diff stickers on the front, re-issues etc.) 5 of which were purchased brand new - the last one was off Ebay  :-\ 3 All Eyez on Me all brand new. 1 trapped single CD (bought new) and 2 trapped cassette tapes bought 2nd hand due to their rarity. I have a lot of 2Pac singles, promo's etc. but I would still buy All Eyez on Me, and Me Against The World if they were selling cheap enough on Ebay
just go ahead and kill yourself

V2DHeart

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
He pre-orders all retail product (multiple copies) including singles, and sometimes albums 2Pacs featured on

He will however, like the rest of us buy rare out of print CD's, and additional copies of CD's already owned 2nd hand for numerous reasons. 1) From the 3 CD's bought, 1 scratched, another the box and booklet slightly torn, and need another for back up 2) It's getting rarer to find and less common on the market, therefore is ideal to swoop in and purchase it 2nd hand 3) Is out of stock elsewhere 4) Because it's a good CD/album, and is at a such good price regardless of how many you already own

I have 6 Makaveli Don Killuminati copies (Diff stickers on the front, re-issues etc.) 5 of which were purchased brand new - the last one was off Ebay  :-\ 3 All Eyez on Me all brand new. 1 trapped single CD (bought new) and 2 trapped cassette tapes bought 2nd hand due to their rarity. I have a lot of 2Pac singles, promo's etc. but I would still buy All Eyez on Me, and Me Against The World if they were selling cheap enough on Ebay

Away and delete your signature, then kill yourself!! Damn conspiracy theorist, trying to create an immediate impression that your knowledgeable and have exceptional insight into civilization order and how the world works when in reality you've more than likely read up some BS internet columns, and copied EBay DVD's, yet are brainwashed easily enough to throw up that anti-Jewish symbol and put it in your signature. Ignorance and stupidity are main ingredients that lead to Racism, and that's exactly what your depicting dumb fk!!! You aint Palesteinian or German  ::)

& I buy, and support artists and their product fully where and when I see fit, collecting certain artist memorabilia. You may fall into the category of people who download their music for free, or just buy it when it's on sale 4 years later, but I'm old school, and still like to buy music  8)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 11:11:41 AM »

Away and delete your signature, then kill yourself!! Damn conspiracy theorist, trying to create an immediate impression that your knowledgeable and have exceptional insight into civilization order and how the world works when in reality you've more than likely read up some BS internet columns, and copied EBay DVD's, yet are brainwashed easily enough to throw up that anti-Jewish symbol and put it in your signature. Ignorance and stupidity are main ingredients that lead to Racism, and that's exactly what your depicting dumb fk!!! You aint Palesteinian or German  ::)

& I buy, and support artists and their product fully where and when I see fit, collecting certain artist memorabilia. You may fall into the category of people who download their music for free, or just buy it when it's on sale 4 years later, but I'm old school, and still like to buy music  8)

Never the less, its still retarded to get multiple copies of something. I can understand 1 extra one to keep in a safe place as a collectors of a First Edition.But rebuying multiple ones is retarded. Singles I guess are ok, cause they are rare in themselves. They also have The original B-Sides which usually get changed up later when they get released or remastered. but yeah I guess to each his own. 8)

V2DHeart

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 12:59:20 PM »
There are differences. For collectors the slight difference of re-issue, or case sticker can be a reason to purchase it...

The basic collectors of 2Pac will own 3 versions of Pac's Life though (US, UK & Japanese) which I can agree can be retarded considering it's a wack Amaru mixtape lol, but not with the Makaveli's. I (at the top of my head) have the 96 edition, 96 edition (w/ alternative case sticker) Remaster, dual disc, 12" vinyl, & Japanese Version, so you see that neither one are exactly identical in appearance or quality. Can understand peoples perception of purchasing duplicates being ridiculous, but for collectors - (& I'm a minute collector at that) it's not, especially if rare items are purchased in 2's, it creates the prospect for trading for other items needed to complete or help complete a collection should the opportunity to trade arise
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

Means because I'm German I have to hate jews? You're an idiot.
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »

No, he means that the Entire Nazi Movement, was usually normally reserved for Germans. Originally yes, you could only be german to join the party, but the Sign has moved and changed as symbols for various parties new, skinheads, kike killers (new group), Neo Nazis (though they use a NEW symbol), and any other Anti-Semitic group.

but normally its associated with Nazi Germany.

V2DHeart

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 04:37:54 PM »

No Manu, I don't mean Germans as in every day Germans in current times. Like Blasphemy said the "Nazi/Third Reich movement". My fault for not stating that in the earlier post. It appears that nowadays many people are quick to jump onto the belief that Jews rule the world, and control the world movement without really having their own opinion and just swallowing all the suitable propaganda that's catered for the majority out there, and believe me there's lots of it out there

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
lol, was quite funny when you think about it though. The tracks are real

oh yeah the actual disc taken from suges car the night of the lv shooting? yeah ok

i doubt it 2, but i remember when he posts a pics of speakers from Suge's BMW and had a pics off the police hangar of this BMW and you could even see a bloods finger prints on the handles so maybe he got also this cd but you'll never know

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 01:20:33 PM »

No Manu, I don't mean Germans as in every day Germans in current times. Like Blasphemy said the "Nazi/Third Reich movement". My fault for not stating that in the earlier post. It appears that nowadays many people are quick to jump onto the belief that Jews rule the world, and control the world movement without really having their own opinion and just swallowing all the suitable propaganda that's catered for the majority out there, and believe me there's lots of it out there

Yeah, I see your reasons and you are right..at least partially..whatever, no offense then mate.
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew