Author Topic: Krayzie Bone Speaks On The K-Fed Situation & More  (Read 260 times)

Judgement Time

• Lil Geezy
  • www.BoneThugStory.Net
Krayzie Bone Speaks On The K-Fed Situation & More
« on: February 05, 2009, 06:13:24 PM »
Quote from: Krayzie Bone;2917329
What's up my thug ones? This is Krayjack coming back at y'all, this time to clear a few things up. A couple of days ago while I was checking out the board I stumbled upon the thread that was discussing Bone/Mo Thug possibly signing or working with K-Fed. I myself had no knowledge of this rumor, nor was I familiar with the name until someone told me who he was (Britney's x-husband). Me not knowing, I dismiss the rumors as bullshit. Apparently though, there has been conversation between his business team, and our business team about possibly doing business in the future. For those of you that have not heard, me and my brothers (Bone) will be launching B.T.N.H WorldWide in 2009 and have been in discussion with a few well established artist as well, along with a few up and coming acts. Again, I spoke on the situation before having accurate knowledge and speaking with my team to confirm this. My knowledge of this whole thing is that K-Fed is interested in working with Bone and is supposedly sending product for Bone to examine and decide. We'll see what happens. I'm a real dude, so I gotta be a man and take blame for speaking to fast and harshly against the man. Anyway on another note. Yes the Bone album is still being created. We do have at least 30 songs done with all 5 members on them. Also true that we will be releasing a teaser from the upcoming album very, very soon! So make sure you stay tuned for that. All I can say is that it's classic Bone! Also B.T.N.H WorldWide will launch with the following projects:

B.T.N.H WorldWide releases

1. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Uni-5
2. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Unplugged (Harmony Live)
3. Krayzie Bone: Chasing The Devil
4. Wish Bone: The Wish master
5. Krayzie/Bizzy: Bone Brothers vol.4

More to be announced!!!!!!!

Blood$

Re: Krayzie Bone Speaks On The K-Fed Situation & More
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »
bring on the damn album already

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 07:01:06 PM »
LOL wish bone will never realse his solo CD its a myth. come on thats been delayed sense like 98 LOL

Judgement Time

• Lil Geezy
  • www.BoneThugStory.Net
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »
yeah i dont see that wish album coming out but when it does its a shocker to all ol

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »
Kinda interested as to how their 'unplugged' album will turn out... Have come across varied levels of success across all genres!

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 08:16:08 AM »
yeah, read this on BTNHBOARD.COM, where Krayzie posted it

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 08:43:16 AM »
I'm a real dude, so I gotta be a man and take blame for speaking to fast and harshly against the man.
he dissed k-fed?

R2Cool99

• Lil Geezy
TMZ.com Gets Krayzie Bone on Video Camera, talks about Kevin Federline deal!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 08:48:54 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/06/bone-thugs-and-federline-rap-deal-in-works/

Check it out, Krayzie also states they're working on a deal, and that he loves to roll with the underdogs, so other then that we will more then likely see Kevin Federline on Mo Thugs Records and recording with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony real soon.