Author Topic: 2pac Bootleggers plan to Hijack new 2pac album from Wideawake  (Read 1324 times)

JohnnyL

Re: 2pac Bootleggers plan to Hijack new 2pac album from Wideawake
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 11:11:49 AM »
Johnny have you actually downloaded the document?
Its says may 1 2009, Glitt was getting her pussy wet thinking about it.

This is the truth from what I have read

You might be right, man.  Like I said I would take what I re-posted with a "grain of salt."  But I would also take that approach with anything you read, right now, until more information comes out.  It's kind of difficult to know what to believe.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 11:13:43 AM by JohnnyL »

2euce 7even

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 12:06:47 PM »
what top dogg reel they talkin bout?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
i think that letter was fake..since theyre still online

Letter is real, and everyone is starting to act on it. Why do you think they took their forums down? That's where all the information was.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »
well said mike, jesse at koch best find a new job  ;D

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »
GURJEET ?

What's next?
Any new secret big plan?
Did u manage to watch deep throats til the end or.. ?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »
haha or????

GURJEET ?

What's next?
Any new secret big plan?
Did u manage to watch deep throats til the end or.. ?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »
Its clear these guys are not Tupac fans, they want to exploit tupacs hard work that he stood for, their main aim is to make a profit, which they have been doing since 1997 when they sold tupacs music which in turn flooded the streets with bootlegs.

These individuals can not get away with this, if your a Tupac fan and care about his music, make sure this does not happen, otherwise this could jeopardize the new 2pac album in 2010

Did I miss something? I just see that they want the originals or masters, I don't see why them getting the masters fucks over the fans. Who gives a shit if they get the originals, it's not like they can change the outcome of the retail 2pac album.
lol its bigger than that
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 04:23:11 PM »
lolllll they all got their laughs when the april fools day joke fooled a couple people

just seeing henoe complain about how it is the worst day ever with his living room flooding and the hacking makes my day. lmao!

they all act like their in some exclusive circle when in fact they are being scammed. they are paying dante out the ass for garbage just to get to the next level. and then the next level is more $300 garbage.

then on top of that they are paying $300 a piece for immortal, and still have to buy all the levels. i think one of them said they spent close to a $1000 already this year! lol thats a group i just dont want to be a part of

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 08:50:45 PM »
lolllll they all got their laughs when the april fools day joke fooled a couple people

just seeing henoe complain about how it is the worst day ever with his living room flooding and the hacking makes my day. lmao!

they all act like their in some exclusive circle when in fact they are being scammed. they are paying dante out the ass for garbage just to get to the next level. and then the next level is more $300 garbage.

then on top of that they are paying $300 a piece for immortal, and still have to buy all the levels. i think one of them said they spent close to a $1000 already this year! lol thats a group i just dont want to be a part of

it seems like this 2pac scene is like scientology in the sense that it's a scam

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 03:55:14 AM »
These people really are pathetic - that's all I got to say after reading this shit...

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 03:56:41 AM »
to right
hopefully the plug will be pulled on them.

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 04:15:51 AM »
Pathetic I hope that guy at Koch gets fired