Author Topic: Do you think Amare Stoudemire will end upon the Lakers?  (Read 1336 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Do you think Amare Stoudemire will end upon the Lakers?
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 10:56:30 PM »
I think Gasol has a better basketball IQ then Amare. Both are ehh defensively but from a athletic standpoint yeah Amare is off the charts.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 11:07:11 PM »
I think Gasol has a better basketball IQ then Amare. Both are ehh defensively but from a athletic standpoint yeah Amare is off the charts.

ill give Gasol the IQ easily & the post game & defense.

but Amare's presence counts for more than that.

he is just a dominate force that is not easy to stop & that is a game changer.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 11:13:13 PM »

ill give Gasol the IQ easily & the post game & defense.

but Amare's presence counts for more than that.

he is just a dominate force that is not easy to stop & that is a game changer.

Yeah Amare at times forces the issue a little bit too much. Has not learned yet how to make himself a factor in games by doing things other than scoring. Almost like he looks at it like what for. You see a BIG difference in LeBron's game this year because of his focus more on D. Amare has showed though when he wants to D up he holds his own.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 01:57:36 PM »
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Amare Stoudemire is a better basketball player than Pau Gasol is not cutting it. LOL. Amare is not on Gasol's level, muthafuckaz...Gasol is up there with Duncan, KG, Bosh, etc. Amare is, well.......NOT.

:stupid:

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Amare Stoudemire is a better basketball player than Pau Gasol is not cutting it. LOL. Amare is not on Gasol's level, muthafuckaz...Gasol is up there with Duncan, KG, Bosh, etc. Amare is, well.......NOT.

Take the Lakervision goggles off, please...Gasol is good but he is NOT that damn good. KG is one of the best PFs the game has ever seen and Duncan is THE best PF the game has ever seen. I'll give you Bosh but even that feels like a reach to me. Amare is AT LEAST as good as Bosh and probably a little better.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »
I definitely think Gasol is better than Amare

I've been Gasol's biggest critic but he has shown that he grew some nuts over the summer

he's been incredibly consistent this year and lately has been on a tear putting up 29 PTS 14 REB since Bynum went down

Amare does not have the all around assets that Gasol can bring to a team

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »
Now please STOP talking about trading Lamar. NO WAY.
I'm afraid Bynum got injured, but i'm saying since the start of the season the Lakers should have started Odom as the PF.
And he's proving me i was right.

P.S. Gasol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amare.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:30:10 PM by Antonio »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 03:25:06 PM »

Take the Lakervision goggles off, please...Gasol is good but he is NOT that damn good. KG is one of the best PFs the game has ever seen and Duncan is THE best PF the game has ever seen. I'll give you Bosh but even that feels like a reach to me. Amare is AT LEAST as good as Bosh and probably a little better.

we appreciate honesty & the truth on this board. ;) 8)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 05:45:34 PM »

who? you and me? lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 07:27:54 PM »

who? you and me? lol

lmao, no. we (dubcc), appreciates your honesty about the Lakers. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2009, 01:49:58 PM »

Damn, dude...i used to respect your basketball opinion. LOL. you're WAY off, son. Gasol IS that good. He's having a better season than KG, for sure, and is right up there with Duncan this year, how can you not see that?...Also, Bosh is MUCH better than Amare, as well. Please stick to your analysis of your own team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »

Damn, dude...i used to respect your basketball opinion. LOL. you're WAY off, son. Gasol IS that good. He's having a better season than KG, for sure, and is right up there with Duncan this year, how can you not see that?...Also, Bosh is MUCH better than Amare, as well. Please stick to your analysis of your own team.

yeah man, back when you use to have a Laker penis way down your throat; NIK use to think you were one of the most knowledgeable people here. ;D :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2009, 03:32:33 PM »

yeah man, back when you use to have a Laker penis way down your throat; NIK use to think you were one of the most knowledgeable people here. ;D :P

dumbshit

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 05:04:20 PM »

Bosh - choke artist, Gasol - soft, Amare - soft D. They all have flaws, its just about what you prefer really. Personally I'll take soft D over choke artist and just plain soft. Quit acting like the only reason your so high on Pau isn't because he's a Laker. You defend every laker til the bitter end, at which point you proceed to badmouth them (Shaq anyone?). You are absolutely insance to put Pau in the same class as KG and Duncan. Even Laker fans will tell you that.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:34 PM »
is he headin to warriors or raptors?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.