Author Topic: Why did Gayo Felony bitch out on "The Criminals" album at da last minute?  (Read 428 times)

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Why did Gayo Felony bitch out on "The Criminals" album at da last minute?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 08:57:09 PM »
^^^ That's right. Jayo was supposed to be a part of the group, but because of legal issues with his label, he wasn't able to do that, so they put him as a feature.

The Criminalz album was one of the best ones that came out that year (2001 I think).

dameons

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 09:27:38 PM »
Aiiiiight.  8)  "Niggaz Like Us " was a heatrocket..

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »
lol Gayo Felony. I get it, like it rhymes with jay, but he's bad, so it's gay. Which is bad. So fresh. Jay-Gay. Do you write for any comedians?
I was thinking the same thing. Internet nerds have doing that shit for 10 years now. It's time to get a little more creative already.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 09:58:36 PM »
First of alll, I wouldn't have purchased the criminals album if it wasn't for Jayo Felony.

I always wondered why he wasn't mentioned or on the cover of the album.

Take a ride is a classic. second is whatch gonna do, then Crip Hop, which Crip Hop was just as good as Whatch Gonna Do.
The underground cd was not a serious album, I beleive it was created to showcase the Dulow Gang.

Honestly, Jayo has to come out with some real heat for me to buy his next album, because Mitchy runs the SD rap game. Mitchy is eating this boys food. (My opinion).

Mitchy is puttin it down.. I like both dudes music but Jayo is lazy nowadays compared to Mitchys hustle.

Oh yeah, check out my thread with a classic Jayo track
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=208193.0

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 03:20:57 AM »
jayo is/was unofficial member of criminalz.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 05:41:00 AM »
What is it with dameons and dumbass "creative" thread titles.. ??
Feminem, 49 Cent, Gayo Felony, etc.. you 12 year old or something ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 05:45:50 AM »
i dunno about them bein better MC's then Jayo lol. Jayo is one of the tightest MC's out of the Westcoast.  Jayo's downfall has been the quality of some of his albums, but not his skills as a rapper. He always seems to shine more on other peoples tracks then his own.
that is true but imo crip hop was his weakest album and that's due to the lacking of superior production that his first two had but i believe he will make it up more than enough on 'don't get meatballed'.

Crip Hop the weakest? Nah man.. that shit was bangin. That's probably my 2nd favorite behind Take A Ride. Underground was pretty shit though.
i think underground was more cohesive production and lyrically. the production on crip hop was shitty except for got whatcha need, one shot kill, and true'd up. jayo is one of my fav. emcees and out of all his albums crip hop is his weakest. wit a title like crip hop he shoulda let battlecat produce the whole thing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

underground109

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 01:14:44 PM »
What up Family!!!! stoppin by giving you some love and to make sure you support females in hip-hop log on to www.UNDERGROUNDGIRLSOFHIPHOP.com Holla at ya girl Shay-Nutt at ugg@undergroundgirlsofhiphop.com for interviews and exclusives
this months interviews:
Meech Wells
La Femme Nikita
Trish
Kandi Cole
& The (SIS)Tem

Look out ofr interviews with:
Ms. Toi
Warren G
Bad Azz
Crew Grrl Order
Lady Luck and more

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »
yeah that would have been dope
and he still needs to come thru wit that same typa heat

that new shit he got wit jelly roll is aite but not heat

i dunno about them bein better MC's then Jayo lol. Jayo is one of the tightest MC's out of the Westcoast.  Jayo's downfall has been the quality of some of his albums, but not his skills as a rapper. He always seems to shine more on other peoples tracks then his own.
that is true but imo crip hop was his weakest album and that's due to the lacking of superior production that his first two had but i believe he will make it up more than enough on 'don't get meatballed'.

Crip Hop the weakest? Nah man.. that shit was bangin. That's probably my 2nd favorite behind Take A Ride. Underground was pretty shit though.
i think underground was more cohesive production and lyrically. the production on crip hop was shitty except for got whatcha need, one shot kill, and true'd up. jayo is one of my fav. emcees and out of all his albums crip hop is his weakest. wit a title like crip hop he shoulda let battlecat produce the whole thing.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.