Author Topic: Breaking News: Adam Morrison traded to the Lakers  (Read 1231 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Breaking News: Adam Morrison traded to the Lakers
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »
he needs to shave that red neck mustache before i'll even begin to accept him.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 02:03:30 PM »
lol wtf
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »
1 thing Adam Morrison has done that VladRad is yet to do = score 30 points in an NBA game.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyYkSwMLDXM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eyYkSwMLDXM</a>

I'm not excited about Morrison in the least bit, but at least he has potential.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
as for Shannon Brown, he can do this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-K-X-OxMJz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-K-X-OxMJz8</a>

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »
Wasn't Morrison the guy the media tried to bill as the next Larry Bird a couple years back? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Him and every other white guy who can shoot.

The funny thing is that shooting is what Larry's remembered for but he wasn't barely even focused on outside shooting until after his leg and back problems forced him to stay out of the scrum. He was amazing because of all around ability and skill, and his inability to quit. His defense. Rebounds. And most importantly, his shit talking on the court. That's what the NBA needs. If they just want some tall white guy who shoots 3s they've got a few of those from Europe.

Larry Bird>>>>>>>Magic Johnson
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2009, 10:52:58 AM »
Wasn't Morrison the guy the media tried to bill as the next Larry Bird a couple years back? Or am I thinking of someone else.

The funny thing is that shooting is what Larry's remembered for but he wasn't barely even focused on outside shooting until after his leg and back problems forced him to stay out of the scrum. He was amazing because of all around ability and skill, and his inability to quit. His defense. Rebounds. And most importantly, his shit talking on the court. That's what the NBA needs. If they just want some tall white guy who shoots 3s they've got a few of those from Europe.

Are you fuckin' crazy??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2009, 02:02:01 PM »
^LMAO...What a pathetic poster ToNe has become in this section over the years. I actually used to take his opinions seriously. Now he just posts for shock-value ala Hack Wilson.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »
Mitch said Vlad requested a trade cause he wanted to play more minutes.

ah okay.  i think Vladdy was a crucial player for close games, you can't leave him unguarded  (like Eddie House for Boston)

his minutes have gone down each month since 21 a game the first few months, down to 15 minutes a game

i can see why.  charlotte played him 29 minutes the other day.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2009, 02:36:48 PM »

Are you fuckin' crazy??

magic himself says Larry's the best player ever

thats not a crazy statement at all if Magic agreed

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »

Are you fuckin' crazy??

"There's Michael Jordan and then there is the rest of us." - Magic Johnson
http://www.nba.com/history/players/jordan_bio.html

Clearly you are mistaken, Hack.

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2009, 02:51:42 PM »
^LMAO...What a pathetic poster ToNe has become in this section over the years. I actually used to take his opinions seriously. Now he just posts for shock-value ala Hack Wilson.

lol@ NIK calling someone else a pathetic poster in the sports section. NO ONE takes your posts seriously, not even other Laker fans lol. You have absolutely NO ability to be objective when you are talking about basketball and therefore no credibility. Youve criticized other Laker fans as "not being real fans" when they say anything negative about the team, even when it is something true.  You are completely out of touch with reality man. If somebody claims Lebron is better then Kobe, then they are a Kobe hater. But you make ridiculous claims about Kobe being better then Jordan. Even though the rest of the sports world would agree that a Kobe/Lebron argument is far more valid then a Kobe/Jordan argument.  Saying Bird>Magic is not a "shock value" statement. For years people compared Bird and Magic. If a person is "shocked" by anyone saying Bird was better then Magic, they are a complete fucking idiot.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »

Are you fuckin' crazy??

i got a DVD that with a Magic interview saying otherwise

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »

Are you fuckin' crazy??

Well then it looks like we got a bit of a flip-flopper here. What DVD is it?

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »

Are you fuckin' crazy??

Well then it looks like we got a bit of a flip-flopper here. What DVD is it?

you also gotta consider the date of both of the comments.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2009, 04:32:26 PM »

lol@ NIK calling someone else a pathetic poster in the sports section. NO ONE takes your posts seriously, not even other Laker fans lol. You have absolutely NO ability to be objective when you are talking about basketball and therefore no credibility. Youve criticized other Laker fans as "not being real fans" when they say anything negative about the team, even when it is something true.  You are completely out of touch with reality man. If somebody claims Lebron is better then Kobe, then they are a Kobe hater. But you make ridiculous claims about Kobe being better then Jordan. Even though the rest of the sports world would agree that a Kobe/Lebron argument is far more valid then a Kobe/Jordan argument.  Saying Bird>Magic is not a "shock value" statement. For years people compared Bird and Magic. If a person is "shocked" by anyone saying Bird was better then Magic, they are a complete fucking idiot.

Shit, he makes it sound like someone called Rambis better than Magic. It's Larry fucking Bird. I'm not even saying he is better. If I had to pick between them I could just as easily let a coin decide who was better. But we all know that if Larry was a Laker and Magic was a Celtic who NIK would be arguing for.