Author Topic: Breaking News: Adam Morrison traded to the Lakers  (Read 1241 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Breaking News: Adam Morrison traded to the Lakers
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2009, 04:35:38 PM »
^LMAO...What a pathetic poster ToNe has become in this section over the years. I actually used to take his opinions seriously. Now he just posts for shock-value ala Hack Wilson.

lol@ NIK calling someone else a pathetic poster in the sports section. NO ONE takes your posts seriously, not even other Laker fans lol. You have absolutely NO ability to be objective when you are talking about basketball and therefore no credibility. Youve criticized other Laker fans as "not being real fans" when they say anything negative about the team, even when it is something true.  You are completely out of touch with reality man. If somebody claims Lebron is better then Kobe, then they are a Kobe hater. But you make ridiculous claims about Kobe being better then Jordan. Even though the rest of the sports world would agree that a Kobe/Lebron argument is far more valid then a Kobe/Jordan argument.  Saying Bird>Magic is not a "shock value" statement. For years people compared Bird and Magic. If a person is "shocked" by anyone saying Bird was better then Magic, they are a complete fucking idiot.

But we all know that if Larry was a Laker and Magic was a Celtic who NIK would be arguing for.

of course. thats why i say his opinions are the most useless on this forum.  It is impossible for his brain to allow him to not be biased. Something that seems so simple for most.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 11:46:15 AM »

i do admit though, they should smile more....they just went from the Bobcats to the Lakers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 01:21:14 PM »

i do admit though, they should smile more....they just went from the Bobcats to the Lakers.

Yeah, for basement to riding the bench for a playoff team, they should be happy as hell. They are already getting as much playing time as V-Rad.  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »
^LMAO...What a pathetic poster ToNe has become in this section over the years. I actually used to take his opinions seriously. Now he just posts for shock-value ala Hack Wilson.

lol@ NIK calling someone else a pathetic poster in the sports section. NO ONE takes your posts seriously, not even other Laker fans lol. You have absolutely NO ability to be objective when you are talking about basketball and therefore no credibility. Youve criticized other Laker fans as "not being real fans" when they say anything negative about the team, even when it is something true.  You are completely out of touch with reality man. If somebody claims Lebron is better then Kobe, then they are a Kobe hater. But you make ridiculous claims about Kobe being better then Jordan. Even though the rest of the sports world would agree that a Kobe/Lebron argument is far more valid then a Kobe/Jordan argument.  Saying Bird>Magic is not a "shock value" statement. For years people compared Bird and Magic. If a person is "shocked" by anyone saying Bird was better then Magic, they are a complete fucking idiot.

The fact that I'm a Laker fan doesn't make my opinions any less valid...everything I've been saying has been true, while your ass makes some ridiculous ass statements that a true basketball head would laugh it. People who know the game of ball know that Kobe is clearly on a level above LeBron. And yea, there are a lot of punk ass fickle Laker fans out there who I've exposed...the same muthafuckas who holler "TRADE ODOM!" after 1 bad performance and "OH MAN, BOSTON IS GUNNA KICK OUR ASS!" when we have the best record in the league...yea, those bitches I don't get along with. Of course you do, cuz you're a genuine Laker hater (I would be to if I was a Spurs fan lol). I know my shit, son...clearly your "Bird>Magic" ass don't. step it up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 03:59:05 PM »

Shit, he makes it sound like someone called Rambis better than Magic. It's Larry fucking Bird. I'm not even saying he is better. If I had to pick between them I could just as easily let a coin decide who was better. But we all know that if Larry was a Laker and Magic was a Celtic who NIK would be arguing for.

Magic was clearly better than Bird...I guarantee that if you polled every single state, only Boston would claim otherwise.

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »

The fact that I'm a Laker fan doesn't make my opinions any less valid...everything I've been saying has been true, while your ass makes some ridiculous ass statements that a true basketball head would laugh it. People who know the game of ball know that Kobe is clearly on a level above LeBron. And yea, there are a lot of punk ass fickle Laker fans out there who I've exposed...the same muthafuckas who holler "TRADE ODOM!" after 1 bad performance and "OH MAN, BOSTON IS GUNNA KICK OUR ASS!" when we have the best record in the league...yea, those bitches I don't get along with. Of course you do, cuz you're a genuine Laker hater (I would be to if I was a Spurs fan lol). I know my shit, son...clearly your "Bird>Magic" ass don't. step it up.

Being a Laker FAN doesnt make anybodies opinions less valid. Being a completely blind Laker cheerleader, does.  And HOW THE FUCK has everything youve been saying been true? LOL Are you getting Dubcc confused with some other forum where youre right more then 10% of the time? All of those "people who know the game of ball" that know Kobe is a level ahead of Lebron must be people other then NBA Analysts, coaches, etc. Maybe they are Laker cheerleaders like you lol.  See NIK, you dont understand. The reason youre a cheerleader, and not a fan...is because you lack the ability to be realistic.  Cheerleaders say theyre team is #1!!!!! even if theyre being blown out by 40 points. The say theyre team is the best!!!!! Even if they are the 7th seed in the playoffs. This is you man. Fans can seperate things a little better. They realize that they can cheer for their teem, love their team, be passionate about their team....but dont have to lie to themselves and others about them. Im a Raider fan, and when they suck....i can say, we suck. Thats what makes me a fan and not a cheerleader. If you were a Raider fan, you would still say they were the best after a 4-12 season. Simply retarded....unless youre a 5 yr old. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »

Being a Laker FAN doesnt make anybodies opinions less valid. Being a completely blind Laker cheerleader, does.  And HOW THE FUCK has everything youve been saying been true? LOL Are you getting Dubcc confused with some other forum where youre right more then 10% of the time? All of those "people who know the game of ball" that know Kobe is a level ahead of Lebron must be people other then NBA Analysts, coaches, etc. Maybe they are Laker cheerleaders like you lol.  See NIK, you dont understand. The reason youre a cheerleader, and not a fan...is because you lack the ability to be realistic.  Cheerleaders say theyre team is #1!!!!! even if theyre being blown out by 40 points. The say theyre team is the best!!!!! Even if they are the 7th seed in the playoffs. This is you man. Fans can seperate things a little better. They realize that they can cheer for their teem, love their team, be passionate about their team....but dont have to lie to themselves and others about them. Im a Raider fan, and when they suck....i can say, we suck. Thats what makes me a fan and not a cheerleader. If you were a Raider fan, you would still say they were the best after a 4-12 season. Simply retarded....unless youre a 5 yr old. lol

your mama musta dropped you on your head numerous times when your were a baby...your arguments against me in a nutshell:

"YOU SAY KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD"

"YOU SAY THE LAKERS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE"

"THAT MEANS YOUR OPINIONS ARE WORTHLESS"

Get help, ya fuckin nutcase.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2009, 01:08:40 AM »
been nice so far we'll see!!!!