Author Topic: So did the Camera Phone video flop??  (Read 539 times)

EFFeX

Re: So did the Camera Phone video flop??
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 06:44:19 PM »
It's on the radio all the time where I'm at and it got a lot of 106 & Park spins and plays on MTV's video channels.

MarshColin

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 06:44:33 PM »
i dont know but IMO game fucked up
he should have chose BIG DREAMS AS A SINGLE
THAT SHIT IS
-SINGLE MATERIAL
-BANGIN
-CLUB MATERIAL

HE FUCKED UP FOR NOT PUSHIN THAT!!!

you think this was a good hoice as a single tho?

It woulda been a good single if they stuck with the og version or the new version that came out last week

I'm sorry but Big Dreams is not club material. That shit will clear a dancefloor in 15 seconds. That cut "I Ain't Fuckin With You" should have been on the album and released as a single.

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »
Who gives a shit if it clears a dance floor?go listen to flo rida if you want club shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 06:47:52 PM »
aite thats your input but IMO that shit was, n is bangin
and that shit will get females on the floor
shit is mad dope

i dont know but IMO game fucked up
he should have chose BIG DREAMS AS A SINGLE
THAT SHIT IS
-SINGLE MATERIAL
-BANGIN
-CLUB MATERIAL

HE FUCKED UP FOR NOT PUSHIN THAT!!!

you think this was a good hoice as a single tho?

It woulda been a good single if they stuck with the og version or the new version that came out last week

I'm sorry but Big Dreams is not club material. That shit will clear a dancefloor in 15 seconds. That cut "I Ain't Fuckin With You" should have been on the album and released as a single.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 06:49:54 PM »
yeah thats what im sayin but big dreams is a banger and it would have I think
that shit is str8 fuckin dope
its crossover material
game actually kept it gangsta on that shit
that shit never gets old
lyrics & production are dope
its comin from a westcoast rapper, but its a coast 2 coast hit

Who gives a shit if it clears a dance floor?go listen to flo rida if you want club shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

MarshColin

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »

He said it is a club song, and I diasgreed. When picking a single you want the song that will get played in the clubs the most because it will equal the most sales when it comes to hip-hop. Last I checked a club song was something that will get people dancing. I sincerely hope you aren't that retarded that you couldn't make the correlation between the two. So pull your head out of your ass before making another stupid ass comment.

But hey I'm a DJ what would I know?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 07:42:28 PM »
haha
different like different records,
aite its not a "party" record but it can get the females poppin

Jaydc555 you have anything to add?

haha

He said it is a club song, and I diasgreed. When picking a single you want the song that will get played in the clubs the most because it will equal the most sales when it comes to hip-hop. Last I checked a club song was something that will get people dancing. I sincerely hope you aren't that retarded that you couldn't make the correlation between the two. So pull your head out of your ass before making another stupid ass comment.

But hey I'm a DJ what would I know?
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
Every faggot who plays in some shitty club thinks he's a DJ.last time I checked theirs tons of hip hop artists that don't need to make a record for the club to get sales.unless your into mainstream bullshit.dj coma is probably appropriate because you put everybody into a deep sleep.give me some hardcore hip hop who gives a shit about some dumb people at a club who don't even listen to the lyrics anyway.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »
He shoulda chosen "Angel" as the next single and made a vid with Common!!!
thats what i was thinking

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 07:57:17 PM »
DAMN SOME OF THE REALEST SHIT EVER SAID ON THIS BOARD, YOU MADE HISTORY WIT THIS POST!!!
CLASSIC SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!

Every faggot who plays in some shitty club thinks he's a DJ.last time I checked theirs tons of hip hop artists that don't need to make a record for the club to get sales.unless your into mainstream bullshit.dj coma is probably appropriate because you put everybody into a deep sleep.give me some hardcore hip hop who gives a shit about some dumb people at a club who don't even listen to the lyrics anyway.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:30:48 PM by enyce »
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:06 PM »
u niggaz need guidance.  

What isn't considered a "flop" compared to old standards nowadays, it's all about who has the most money for promo.   that's who the niggaz gettin the most airtime iz (most doesn't have 2 do with label politics), the niggaz u see on TV/Radio all day everyday are the ones puttin they shit out the hardest .  Game put some decent funds in this, just maybe not as much you'd like to see- but who cares??

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:17:03 PM by 301_Pimpin' aka RadioTube! »

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »
it far from flopped it spent 1 week on top of the billboard hot video chart [which charts the most watched music videos in america], and then another 4 weeks at #2, so you must not of watched alot of tv to miss it being played