Author Topic: Who seen the end of that Pacers Game?? LOL  (Read 358 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who seen the end of that Pacers Game?? LOL
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »
LeBron's call could have went either way depending on the ref, but i definatly wouldnt have called it.

Granger's call was a CLEAR make up call & sickening lol.

LeBron got hit much harder than Granger (or it appeared that way).

but the right team won, so no complaining or hating (on LeBron). :P ;) ;D
lol it wasent enough contact for a foul tho lik cwebb said yest wen 2 guys are goin up lik tht theres gun be som sort of contact u do not call tht with .8 seconds on the clock and yea lebron didnt foul granger but o brians is a genious for doing the same play lol...nyways idk how we beat the best teams in the league, wer the only team to beat cavs lakers magic n boston...i think its the confidence the team has but i jus wish they wuld bring tht type of confidence against the sub 500 teams

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 04:12:15 PM »
LeBron's call could have went either way depending on the ref, but i definatly wouldnt have called it.

Granger's call was a CLEAR make up call & sickening lol.

LeBron got hit much harder than Granger (or it appeared that way).

but the right team won, so no complaining or hating (on LeBron). :P ;) ;D
lol it wasent enough contact for a foul tho lik cwebb said yest wen 2 guys are goin up lik tht theres gun be som sort of contact u do not call tht with .8 seconds on the clock and yea lebron didnt foul granger but o brians is a genious for doing the same play lol...nyways idk how we beat the best teams in the league, wer the only team to beat cavs lakers magic n boston...i think its the confidence the team has but i jus wish they wuld bring tht type of confidence against the sub 500 teams

just getting lazy vs. those weak teams lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »
Pacers have the talent minus the will and execution