Author Topic: Re-visiting Hack's veto of Nate Robinson+Jarret Jack for Hedo Turkoglu:  (Read 133 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nate Robinson:
33 points (13-28 FG), 9 rebounds, 15 assists, 5 steals

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009021112

Jarret Jack:
21 points (8-16 FG), 1 rebound 6 assits, 2 steals

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009021115

Hedo Turkoglu:
11 points (2-12 FG), 6 rebounds, 5 assits, 1 steal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009021119

LMAO...what an idiot Hack is. Poor Eclipze.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Re-visiting Hack's veto of Nate Robinson+Jarret Jack for Hedo Turkoglu:
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »
lol those guys are not gonna do that consistently.

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 04:04:18 AM »
awww well ill manage with turk :P he'll be more consistent in the remaining games of the season I guess

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »

uhhh, Nate Rob is having a career year and Jarret Jack has been excellent as a starter for the Pacers...I guess Hack isn't the only one who hasn't been watching. :-X

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 02:01:39 PM »

uhhh, Nate Rob is having a career year and Jarret Jack has been excellent as a starter for the Pacers...I guess Hack isn't the only one who hasn't been watching. :-X

You're fuckin retarded if you think those guys are capable of consistently putting up numbers like that. i guess you never watch basketball, you just read box scores and take note when career 10 ppg guys have a slight outburst.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »

You're fuckin retarded if you think those guys are capable of consistently putting up numbers like that. i guess you never watch basketball, you just read box scores and take note when career 10 ppg guys have a slight outburst.

wtf? of course Nate Robinson isn't gunna consistently put up triple doublesque numbers, but the point is, he puts up hella nice stats and the trade wasn't vetoable......you've become just another uncomprehending moron on the dub.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 02:19:30 PM »

wtf? of course Nate Robinson isn't gunna consistently put up triple doublesque numbers, but the point is, he puts up hella nice stats and the trade wasn't vetoable......you've become just another uncomprehending moron on the dub.

lol for fucks sake, you pick out 1 game from these guys, 2 of which had outstanding games by their standards and the last had a sub par performance and you are trying to make a case based on one fucking game. You are the "uncomprehending moron." The sun shine on a dogs ass every now and again that doesn't make Jack OR Nate better players. Hedo is better than both in terms of stats. I'm no fantasy expert, but can't you only have one pg in at a time?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 02:27:23 PM »

lol for fucks sake, you pick out 1 game from these guys, 2 of which had outstanding games by their standards and the last had a sub par performance and you are trying to make a case based on one fucking game. You are the "uncomprehending moron." The sun shine on a dogs ass every now and again that doesn't make Jack OR Nate better players. Hedo is better than both in terms of stats. I'm no fantasy expert, but can't you only have one pg in at a time?

wrong...you can have 7 point guards playing at once, so get ya facts straight, homie. I'm not trying to make a case based on any games, I was just giving 1 example as to why the veto was unacceptable. Nate Robinson has clearly been on Turkoglu's level fantasy-wise this season, and Jarret Jack has been having more than just a few good games...a veto usually takes place when managers are trading for collusion, or when a trade is so unbelievably lopsided that it fucks up the league...in this case, the trade evened out nicely (I wouldnt even do it again if I had the chance), but Hack decided to veto it because he's a moron...LOL. I know you see what I'm sayin...PeACe

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »

wrong...you can have 7 point guards playing at once, so get ya facts straight, homie. I'm not trying to make a case based on any games, I was just giving 1 example as to why the veto was unacceptable. Nate Robinson has clearly been on Turkoglu's level fantasy-wise this season, and Jarret Jack has been having more than just a few good games...a veto usually takes place when managers are trading for collusion, or when a trade is so unbelievably lopsided that it fucks up the league...in this case, the trade evened out nicely (I wouldnt even do it again if I had the chance), but Hack decided to veto it because he's a moron...LOL. I know you see what I'm sayin...PeACe

ah...well I've never played fantasy sports so whatever...lol