Author Topic: Hello Ladies of the Internet.. Find the love of your life  (Read 446 times)

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Hello Ladies of the Internet.. Find the love of your life
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 10:29:02 AM »
I pull the fake card, it's too caricatural to be real! The pieces are coming together too naturally, it's funny though!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 12:01:54 PM »
I pull the fake card, it's too caricatural to be real! The pieces are coming together too naturally, it's funny though!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 01:27:14 PM »
and i thought i was gonna be the 1st one to make this very statement. really, even if you're that ugly you'd find a way to look slightly less like a parody of ugliness in a picture you'd wanna post up on a dating website

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 02:33:24 PM »
and i thought i was gonna be the 1st one to make this very statement. really, even if you're that ugly you'd find a way to look slightly less like a parody of ugliness in a picture you'd wanna post up on a dating website

maybe that IS him looking "less" ugly? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »

maybe that IS him looking "less" ugly? lol

he'd have killed himself a long time ago if it were

herpes

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 03:08:28 PM »

it's craigslist... its where all the weirdo's, creeps, sexual deviants, and whatever antisocial disorder you can think of go to

*continues browsing craigslist*

lol

snoop

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 05:19:21 PM »
LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 01:00:46 AM »
Any nigga named Perseus is a fuckin G.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 03:12:46 AM »

Hey Ma

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 03:23:51 AM »
he posts on dubcc

K-Dub?

it says Toronto so,

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=15323

idk but there's a 90% chance homey posts on the dub or the now defunct swagspot.